Chapter 18: Rescue

(A/N: Question of the day: Which country are you guys from?)

Chapter 18: Rescue

You had just taken a shower that morning, and was now heading downstairs for some breakfast. You pushed your wet hair away from your eyes, as you climbed down the stairs. Just as you were about to enter the kitchen, the smell of bacon and eggs filled your nose and you rolled your eyes, knowing that you wouldn't be able to cook food again today.

Ever since Jay showed his true colours, Jay wouldn't allow you to do any cooking in the house, since he was afraid that you might try to take a knife and either hurt him or yourself. You rolled your eyes once again, you weren't stupid that you'd take your own life because of Jay, but hurting Jay was a plan that appealed more to you.

You entered the kitchen and sat on the stool as you watched Jay move around the kitchen. Jay was a very handsome boy, and if he wasn't as insane as he was, you probably would have fallen in love with him, but that plan was way out the window after he had killed both of your friends and kept you hostage in your own home.

Jay, now noticing your presence, looks at you and smiles, "Good morning love, did you have a nice sleep."

You send Jay a fake smile back, and nod your head.

After a few more minutes, Jay grabs two plates and places one in front of you and another in front of him. You look down at your plate to see eggs, beans and bacon. Your stomach grumbled at the sight and you didn't waste any time before digging in.

Jay chuckled at you as he watched you devour your food while he ate his slowly. You had finished your food and was about to get up to wash your plate when Jay stopped you.

"It's okay, I'll take it." He says as he grabs your plate and stacks it on top of his.

You shrug your shoulders and turn around to walk into the living room but stop when you felt a hand on your wrist. You turn around to see Jay staring at your face. 

"What?" You ask confused.

He doesn't say anything, but instead pulls you closer to him so that you were a few inches away from each others faces.

You blush at the closeness and try to pull away but Jay stops you.

"Jay, what are you doing?"

Jay lifts his hand up to your face and you close your eyes, you didn't want to see what he'd do. It was when you felt a finger on the corner of your lips, did you then open your eyes to see Jay staring at you intently.

You watch as he moves his finger, revealing some red sauce that was once on your mouth, towards his mouth. You watch as he opens his mouth and sucks his finger, causing you to blush even more.

Jay lets out a small groan, "That was delicious, but you know what else would be more tastier?" He asks, but before you could respond, he smashes his lips onto yours.

Shocked, you freeze as you feel his lips against yours. Once you realised what was happening, you felt disgusted at the fact that a murderer was kissing you. You found your strength and push him away from you, causing him to stumble backwards.

"What the hell what that for?" You scream as you rub your lips with your sleeve.

"Oh love, that was amazing, why'd you pull away?" Jay smirks as he moves closer to you. 

"NO! Stop! Stay away from me!" You scream as you stumble backwards as Jay laughs, "Your a jerk! That my was first kiss you asshole!"

Your eyes widen when you realised what you said, and wanted to smack yourself for saying that to him. You watch as Jay's smirk grows, "Oh really, I'm honoured to be the first kiss of my love." He chuckles as he approaches you.