Chapter 11: Talk and Death

(A/N: Question of the day: Do you guys read manga's? Which ones?)

Warning: This chapter has a lot of gore in it so be warned! If you feel uncomfortable feel free to skip the part where I say to, but otherwise enjoy!

Chapter 11: Talk and Death

You were in the kitchen, cooking up some lunch for you and Jay, when the doorbell rang.

"Jay! Can you get that please." You ask the boy who was in the other room cleaning the bookshelf.

"Sure." He simply responds back as you heard his footsteps fade away. 

You concentrate your gaze back onto your cooking, forgetting that someone was at the door as you stir the pot.

"That smells delicious." A familiar voice complimented from behind you.

Surprised, you turn around to look at the two boys behind you, a smile gracing your lips.

"Thomas, hey." You greet the boy with a hug.

"Hey, (Y/N), just wanted to pop down to see what you were doing." Thomas replies after you both pulled away from the hug.

"Oh, well as you can see, I'm cooking, some mince for the lasagne that I'm making." 

"Well it smells delicious." He says as he takes a huge breath, inhaling the smell. 

"Your welcome to join if you want?" You ask as you turn back to the food.

"Sure, I don't want to give up a chance at eating (Y/N)'s awesome food." He chuckles before pouting, "Jay's lucky, he can eat your tasty food everyday."

You laugh at his adorable pouting as you pull his cheek, "Oh you big baby, you can enjoy some of my cooking today and I'll pack you some food for later."

"Hell yeah!" Thomas cheers with a laugh, making you join in with him.

You hear someone clearing their throat, you look around and see Jay standing there, smiling at you, "Do you need any help (Y/N)?" He asks as he ignores Thomas and walks to you.

"No thanks, I'm almost done anyways. Why don't you take Thomas to the living room and find something interesting to watch?" You suggest.

"Fine." Jay says as he leads Thomas to the living room.

You finish of making everything before you plate everything up and place your dirty dishes in the sink to wash later. You carry the plates into the living room, where you saw the two boys flicking through different movies on Netflix. 

Jay was the first out of the two boys to notice you, as he jumped up from his seat and helped you with the plates. Once everything was placed you thanked the boy before taking a seat of the sofa, the said boy sitting next to you.

"So what are we watching?" You question once you've all plated up your food.

"Divergent." Thomas replies as he stuffs his face with food before letting out a moan, "God this is so good!"

You chuckle at him before eating your own food and focusing on the movie that was now starting.

Time Skip

You had finished eating your food and after cleaning up, the three of you sat in the living room just talking about random things. Thomas then announced that he needed to get going, to which you quickly ran to the kitchen to grab the small packed lunch box that you promised to give Thomas. 

You gave the lunch box to Thomas, who thanked you with a grin before saying goodbye and leaving. He seemed like he was in a hurry but you didn't think much of it because you knew he had work to attend to.