01. I'm Fine

Chapter One | I'm Fine

November of 2018

"Victoria!" Harry cheered enthusiastically, rushing up to me. "Hey, you're back," he added and patted me on the shoulder gently. "Are you feeling better?" Harry asked.

I smiled politely at my brother and nodded, adjusting my sunglasses slightly. "Nice of Granny to give you a few days off, eh? Did you get plenty of rest?" Harry asked.

"Yes." I answered and pushed past Harry, heading straight into the cottage.

"Hey Victoria," Meghan greeted her, when she walked in. "It's good to have you back." She said.

"I was only off for a couple of days." I said.

"I know." Meghan said as she sighed and nodded.

"Is she here?" William asked as he stepped into the living room followed by Catherine.

"Yes, I am here." I answered as William rushed over to me and picked me up, twirling me around.

"That was the longest few days without hearing from you, Tori." William said.

"Awe, you missed me." I said, kissing his cheek.

"Of course, who else is going to beat up Harry for messing with me." William said.

He put me down and I felt a bit dizzy but managed to take a seat near Catherine.

"Oh, wow." I said.

"Of course, I could take him on myself but you're better at twisting his arm and making scream like a banshee." William said.

Catherine looked up to noticed me staring blankly at the floor, paying no attention to what William was saying. "Victoria...Are you okay?" Catherine asked.

"Fine," I quickly lied and looked up. "I'm fine." I said.

"Have you spoken to pa yet?" Harry asked.

"I haven't seen him yet," Lily said. "I'll try and catch him later." I answered.

"You know he's worried about you." Harry said.

"Actually, we're all worried about you, Tori." William said.

"There's nothing to worry about. I'm fine." I said.

"We just want you to know that we're here for you." Catherine said.

"Yeah, if you need anything or just want to talk do not hesitate to reach out to one of us." Meghan added.

"I know. Thank you." I said.