07. Drowning

Chapter Seven | Drowning

July of 2019

Victoria put on a fake smile as she watched Dr

Victoria put on a fake smile as she watched Dr. Reynolds passing her tests and samples to a near by nurse.

"Miss Wales, your test results should come within the hour. Could you just go over your symptoms again?" Dr. Reynolds asked, sitting down in front of her.

"Well...I've just been feeling really tired, really ill for quite a while now and weird things have been happening to me." Victoria said.

Dr. Reynolds nodded. The Doctors eyes widened slightly.

"Really?" Dr. Reynolds asked.

"My breast have gotten bigger, tiredness, sickness, nipple discharge. Why do you look shocked?" Victoria asked.

Dr. Reynolds looked at her carefully.

"Miss Wales, I believe that you are pregnant." Dr. Reynolds answered.

"What? No...no...no, this cannot help. I'm dying. I can't bring a baby into this world not when I'm leaving it." She said.

"Miss Wales, please we won't know until we get the results back. Plus there are always other alternatives." He said.

The nurse walked back in and handed Dr Reynolds a paper. They both looked up at Victoria with a sad smile on their faces.

"Miss Wales, I have your results. Congratulations, you are going to be a mum!" He said.

-

"Hello, Your Majesty." Victoria said.

"It's lovely to see you, Victoria. How are you?" The Queen asked as she sat down.

Victoria followed suit and sat across from the Queen in a lady-like manner, "Good, and, how are you?" She replied.

"Lovely as well." The Queen said.

"Okay, I'll get to the point. I'm pregnant." Victoria said.

"Oh Victoria, how far along are you?" Elizabeth asked.

"Three months and three weeks, actually." Victoria said, showing her the ultrasound.

"Are you going to tell David?" Elizabeth asked.

"No, I can't tell him that." Victoria said as she placed the ultrasound on her Grandmother's desk.

"Victoria, listen to me. You have to tell him. David is the father of this child and he has a right to know." Elizabeth told her encouragingly.

Victoria sighed wearily and sat down. She closed her eyes for a moment. She looked confusedly and sadly to the ultrasound.

"Well, I'll try." Victoria said.

"I'll take care of everything, Victoria, you just focus on your health and the baby. I'm proud of you for fighting for your life and your baby's life too." Elizabeth said.

"Thank you, Granny, I'm so happy that I have you to help me with everything. I love you." Victoria said.

"I love you too. Now you have a christening to get ready for. So, you must be on your way, darling." Elizabeth said.

-

Meghan Markle and Prince Harry Share Archie's Christening Photos

Take a look at the precious family moment.

BY AMY MACKELDEN AND ERICA GONZALES JUL 6 2019, 11:17 AM EDT

•The royal family gathered at Windsor Castle on July 6, 2019, for Archie Harrison Mountbatten-Windsor's christening.

•Photographer Chris Allerton captured some special moments from the private event, which the Duke and Duchess of Sussex shared with the world on the same day.

•As previously reported, Queen Elizabeth wasn't in attendance at Archie's christening, due to another engagement.

The royal family is finally giving us a look at Archie Mountbatten-Windsor's private christening ceremony. The photos, taken by Chris Allerton, show baby Archie surrounded by his closest family members.

Unsurprisingly, both Meghan Markle and Prince Harry looked absolutely elated to be celebrating their son's christening. The event, which took place in the Private Chapel at Windsor Castle, is said to have been a private affair with a very select guest list.

Posing for a group photo following the short ceremony, Meghan and Harry presented Archie to the world. In the photo, Duchess Camilla, Prince Harry, Meghan Markle, baby Archie, Princess Victoria, and Kate Middleton were seated for the photo. Standing behind them were Prince Charles, Doria Ragland, Princess Diana's sisters Lady Jane Fellowes and Lady Sarah McCorquodale, and Prince William.

The Duke and Duchess also shared the photos on their Instagram account, along with a special message for fans:

The ceremony began at 12:00 p.m. (BST), and lasted for around 30 minutes. Archie's christening portraits were taken following the ceremony. The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge reportedly left the reception around 1:00 p.m. (BST).

A Royal Communications spokesperson said in a press release, "The Duke and Duchess of Sussex are overjoyed to share the happiness of this day, and would like to thank everyone around the world for their ongoing support. They feel so fortunate to have enjoyed this special moment with family and Archie's godparents."

Of the private nature of the event, royal correspondent Omid Scobie told The Independent, "Ultimately this is a private christening for a citizen who will remain private until he is in a position to choose for himself." He continued, "Until then, his parents—who are both public figures—will continue to share their own two lives with the world. Seems fair to me."