012. A Brother's Guilt

Chapter Twelve | A Brother's Guilt

December of 2019

Royal Family✔️
@RoyalFamily

Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II is delighted to announce the birth of her great granddaughter, who was born on 30th November 2019. But it also saddens Her Majesty to have to announce that her granddaughter, Her Royal Highness Princess Victoria has been placed into a coma do to some complications but the baby is doing well.

12:00 PM • 1 Dec 2019 • Twitter for IPhone

|

Royal Family✔️
@RoyalFamily

Her Majesty has announced that Princess Victoria's daughter is named Emersyn Alexandra Catherine Diana with her three middle names being chosen in honour of her maternal great-grandmother Queen Elizabeth II, maternal grandmother Diana, Princess of Wales and her maternal aunt in law Catherine, Duchess of Cambridge.

12:10 PM • 1 Dec 2019 • Twitter for IPhone

|

Royal Family✔️
@RoyalFamily

Emersyn is, from birth, a princess of the United Kingdom entitled to the style of Royal Highness under letters patent issued by Queen Elizabeth II on 30th November 2019, which gave the title and style to all children of the Prince of Wales's elder son and youngest daughter. She is thus styled "Her Royal Highness Princess Emersyn of Wales".

12:20 PM • 1 Dec 2019 • Twitter for IPhone

|

Royal Family✔️
@RoyalFamily

Princess Emersyn was born at 8.34am on 30th November 2019 at Buckingham Palace, weighing 8lb 3oz. As the first child of Princess Victoria of Wales and David Wellington she is ninth in line to the throne.

12:24 PM • 1 Dec 2019 • Twitter for IPhone

-

Princess Victoria has been placed in a coma after giving birth to a daughter

Her Majesty The Queen has announced that Princess Victoria has been placed into a coma the following evening after giving birth to a baby girl.

The sudden deterioration of her health came as a shock to the whole family.

Princess Victoria has reportedly been fighting a serious medical disease and majority of the family was not aware of this.

People all over the world have taken to social media to show support and prayers for the Royal Family.

The discovery of Victoria's health problems has caused a substantial outpouring of worldwide grief, including numerous floral tributes, bouquets, and gifts have been left at her London home, Kensington Palace, and at Buckingham Palace.

People are already fearing the worst for Victoria.

A reporter has said that several people have compared Victoria's situation to her late mum's Diana, Princess of Wales' death.

-

"This cannot be happening." Harry said in shock as the family gathered at Buckingham Palace has the Queen explained everything that transpired the day Victoria gave birth and her health battle.

"We just made up and now I may lose her." William said.

"Why did she not tell us?" Charles asked.

"Victoria only you all to have good memories of her. She did not want you all to see her suffer." Kitty answered.

"The signs were there. Oh God, How could I have not noticed she wasn't well?" Harry asked.

"What will happen to Emersyn?" Anne asked.

"Victoria has asked that David, William, and Harry have shared custody over Emersyn. Victoria wants Emersyn to be surrounded by both sides of her families. Her last will and testament explains how her assets are to be divided. But we won't know anything until there is a change in her condition." Elizabeth answered.

"Will David agree to shared custody with us?" William asked.

"Yes, Victoria made sure that the custody agreement was documented and signed by herself, David, their lawyers, and Kitty signed as a witness to the agreement." Elizabeth answered.

"She thought of everything, didn't she?" Charles asked.

"Victoria knew this would be a shock and so sudden on everyone. She wanted everything to be taken care of just incase." Elizabeth replied.