{3}

You woke up the next morning in the Hydra room that Dmitri and Johann had given you. It was surprisingly a nice room. It had a dresser with a vanity mirror on it, and about six drawers, it had a nightstand, and it had a queen-sized bed that was very comfortable.

The furniture and walls were all painted red and black and there was one window in the room, but it was very small. There was an alarm clock on the dresser, and a phone on the nightstand, in case anyone needed to reach you, but besides that, the entire room was empty.

You got up and combed through your hair with your fingers because you didn't have a brush. You had brought your purse with you into Hydra, and you had put it by your nightstand last night.

So, you grabbed it and pulled out your make-up, and you also had some gum in there, so you had a piece to freshen up your breath since you didn't have a toothbrush either. You looked halfway decent, and then you heard a knock on the door.

You opened it and there was an Agent there. "Hello, are you Y/F/N?" he asked. "Yes," you replied, unsure of why he wanted to know. "The boss wanted me to give this to you," he said, holding out an outfit that was exactly identical to the other agents.

"Thank you," you said, taking the outfit from the guy. He nodded and then walked away, and you shut the door. You put on the outfit and folded your old clothes so that you could fit them in your purse, easily.

You then walked out into the endless corridors of the Hydra base. You tried finding your way around, but it took you a while to find Dmitri. "Ah, Y/N, just the person I was looking for. Mr. Schmidt would like to see you," Dmitri told you. "Okay, thank you, I will make my way over to him," you responded with a smile.

You then left Dmitri and walked to Johann's office. You went to knock on the door to the office, but you heard voices inside. You put your ear to the door to tried to listen in on the conversation.

"I told you from the beginning that if you messed up, I would end you. Yet, you messed up anyways," you heard Johann say. You gasped slightly and tried to stay silent. "I'm sorry sir, please, don't hurt me. I have a wife, and two kids," he tried to say, and then ear-piercing screams came from the room, and then they stopped all of a sudden.

"If anyone else would like to disappoint me, please, let me know, so I can just kill you now," Schmidt snarled. You heard a few low whimpers and opened the door slightly so you could see what was going on. "Now, let's move on," he said, and then pulled out the tesseract, "The tesseract is one of the most powerful things to ever have existed. As the tesseract in our possession, we now have immense power."

You let your eyes wander around the room a bit, and noticed that there was no dead body to be found. What had happened to it? You continued to listen to the conversation going on in the room. There were about ten agents in there, along with the doctor, who were all listening intently to Schmidt.

"Now that we have this great power what are we going to do with it?" he asked the people. "Control the world," the agents said. "And who will be your supreme leader?" Johann asked. "The Red Skull," they all replied in unison. Johann smirked a bit and he said, "Hail Hydra."

"Hail Hydra!" the men shouted back at Schmidt without hesitation. Johann was about to dismiss the lot of people, until the Doctor pulled him aside, closer to the door you were hiding behind.

You closed the door before they could notice you, but you still pressed your ear to it. "What is it, Doctor?" Schmidt. "These men, sir, their entire unit has betrayed you. "What?" Johann snarled. "I suspected something was up with them so I followed them, and," the Doctor said, pausing for a moment.

"Well, what is it, Doctor? What did you find out?" Johann asked. "They've been working with SHIELD," the Doctor whispered, afraid that Johann would take his rage out on him. Johann took a deep breath in and then let out a low growl. "Thank you, Doctor," Johann said, and they both moved away from the door.