{8}

Stark growled and was about to jump out of the plane, when Steve said, "Stark, we need a plan of attack." "I have a plan, attack," Tony replied. Then he jumped out of the plane. Steve jumped out of the plane shortly after.

You waited for about two minutes and then started putting on a parachute. "Y/N, you shouldn't go down there. These people are stronger than us," Phil warned. "I know, but Fury put me on this case, which makes it my responsibility to make sure nothing goes wrong," you replied.

You finished putting on the parachute and jumped out of the plane. You landed on a large rock platform and saw all three of the guys fighting each other. You sighed and muttered, "Boys."

Then, you climbed down the small rock platform and made it to the battle area. "Hey! Stop!" you said, catching all of the boys' attention. "We are all on the same team here," you told them. They all looked a little disappointed in themselves for a moment.

"You're right Y/N. Tony stand down, Thor put the hammer down," Steve said. "Oh no, don't say that, he loves his hammer," Tony warned. Thor hit Tony with his hammer, and he went flying. "You want me to put the hammer down?" Thor asked.

You took a step forward as if to stop him, and Thor slammed his hammer down on Steve's shield. There was a huge blast causing everyone to fly backward. You flew back and smacked your head on the large rock that was behind you.

The impact knocked you out instantly. You woke up about ten minutes later, and all three of the superheroes were surrounding you. "Oh look, she's awake," Tony said. You put your hand to your head and winced.

You looked at your hand and saw crimson red blood there. "Yeah, we need to get you patched up," Steve said. You nodded, and Tony grabbed your hand and gently lifted you up. Thor flew and grabbed Loki and flew him to the plane.

Once you were standing, Tony grabbed your waist and pulled you to his side. "Hold on tight," he told you. Then he tightened his grip around your waist. Steve had also gotten a jet pack from the plane when he jumped so he went up to the plane.

Then, Tony flew you up to the plane as well. He set you down gently on one of the seats, and Phil came up to you. "What happened?" he asked. "I tried to stop a fight between three superheroes, Phil. Did you honestly think I was going to come out of there without a scratch?" you questioned.

He gave you a small smile and said, "We'll get you patched up on the helicarrier." You nodded your head, and sat there, and started nodding off. Steve tapped your shoulder and said, "You've got to stay awake.

You nodded your head and said, "Okay." You sat up straight, and soon you were at the helicarrier. Thor decided to help you walk since it was his fault you were hurt. So, you were holding his hand and leaning against him, in order to stand upright.

Steve and Tony took Loki to a large encasing, and locked him in it, where Fury explained that if he tried to escape he would fall out of the helicarrier to his death. Thor took you up to the lab, where Bruce was.

"She needs some assistance," Thor announced, walking into the room. Bruce turned around and saw you and said, "Oh, here sit down. What happened?" he asked. "Trying to keep the peace took a wrong turn," you replied.

He smiled and said, "Well you're going to need stitches." You nodded your head, and Thor watched as Bruce started patching you up. "You can leave, and go see Loki if you want to," you told Thor.

He shook his head "no" and said, "It is my fault you are in here. I shall stay by your side, and attend to whatever you may need." "Thank you Thor, but really I'm fine," you replied.

"Well, no matter what you say, I shall stay here anyways, Lady...," Thor said, waiting for you to finish the sentence. "Oh, Y/N. My name's Y/N," you told him smiled at you. "Alright then, Lady Y/N," he said.

You laughed a little and he smiled at you and Bruce said, "Alright, your stitches are done. Normally I would put a patch on it, but there is some bad bruising, and it would do more damage to put one on." You nodded your head and thanked him, and then Thor helped you up.

You got up and walked to the nearest mirror and saw that you had about a four-inch-long stitched up cut that reached from your forehead to your cheek and, Bruce was right. The cut was surrounded by black and blue.

You sighed and Thor asked, "Is everything alright Lady Y/N?" You nodded and said, "I just look really bad." "You do not look bad, and I am sorry for the bruising and the stitches," Thor replied.

You smiled and muttered a "thanks", and then went down into the main lobby to find Fury. Instead, you found Agent Hill. "Fury is in the main office. It's just up the stairs. Are you okay?" she asked. "Yeah, I am perfectly fine, thanks for asking."

Then, you and Thor made your way up the stairs to the office. Thor opened the door for you and you walked in. Natasha, Steve, Tony, Coulson, Fury, and even Bruce was there, and they were all staring at you.

"What happened?" Fury asked. You knew he would be mad if you told him that Tony, Steve, and Thor were fighting and you got in the middle of it, so instead, you said, "When we were fighting Loki, he smacked me into the side of a building."

Everyone looked at you strange except for Fury who seemed to believe you. You sat down and Thor sat next to you. Fury then explained the situation you were all in, and how even though we had Loki, we didn't have the tesseract.

When the meeting was done, you went down to the large encasing Loki was in to question him. "Well if it isn't the brave little soldier. At least you've got a good battle scar," Loki said upon your arrival.

"Where's the tesseract?" you questioned not wanting to play his game. "You know Agent Y/L/N, I have heard a lot about you," he replied. "The Tesseract, Loki, where is it?" you asked, again.

"Does SHIELD know you are not a loyal person? Do they know that you are going to betray them, just like you turned your back on Hydra?" Loki asked. You sighed and said, "I would never turn my back on SHIELD! They have done nothing but take care of me and give me support. Hydra was a nightmare, and if I didn't get out of there, I would have been killed.

Loki smirked and said, "And if you don't get out of this place, my dear Y/N, I'm afraid you shall hold the same fate." You sighed and said, "Alright Loki, I'm going to leave the questioning up to someone else." You started to walk away and Loki said, "Oh why? I was having so much fun."