{13}

You woke up a few minutes later, and Tony was still flying back to Avengers Tower. "Tony?" you asked. "Hey, you're awake. We're almost home," Tony told you. You nodded your head, and within ten minutes you were back at Avengers Tower.

Tony laid you on the couch and you pinched the bridge of your nose, you had a huge headache. Tony got out of his suit, and by the time he was done, the rest of the Avengers got back to the tower.

"Y/N, how are you?" Steve asked. You sat up and said, "I'm perfectly fine, why?" "Tony said you were hurt," Clint replied. "Oh, I just have a small headache," you replied. "We need to separate the Maximoff twins from Ultron," Steve said, you nodded your head, and then the doorbell rang.

You got up and walked to the door. You opened it and saw the Maximoff twins there. "That might be easier than you think," you told Steve. "What are you doing here?" Tony asked, coming up behind you.

"We need your help to fight against Ultron," Wanda said. "Why?" you asked. "Because Ultron doesn't just want the extinction of the Avengers, he wants the extinction of the entire human race," Wanda replied.

You sighed and opened the door for them to let them come in. Everyone tensed as the Maximoff twins walked inside the room, but soon they relaxed as Wanda and Pietro explained their story, how they got caught up working with Ultron, and what his big plan was.

When the Maximoff twins were finished, Steve was ready to do something about Ultron. So he and everyone else, except for you, Tony, and Bruce went back out into the field, looking for a weak spot, a way to stop Ultron without him seeing them coming.

A few hours later, Tony went up to his lab, and so did Bruce. You followed them and waited by the door, and all of a sudden, you heard a voice say, "Hello, Dr. Banner, and Ms. Y/N." You gasped and said, "Jarvis?" "Ultron didn't go after Jarvis because he was angry. He attacked him because he was scared of what he can do. So Jarvis went underground. Okay? Scattered, dumped his memory. But not his protocols, he didn't even know he was in there until I pieced him together," Tony explained.

Bruce walked up to a suit that looked sort of like Ultron, but with a lot more different features. "So, you want me to help you put Jarvis into this thing?" Bruce asked, pointing to the suit.

"No, I want to help you put Jarvis into this thing. We're out of my field here. You know bio-organics better than anyone," Tony said. "And you just assume that Jarvis' operational matrix can beat Ultron's?" Bruce asked.

"Jarvis has been beating him from the inside without knowing it. This is the opportunity, we can create Ultron's perfect self, without the homicidal glitches he thinks are his winning personality. We have to do this," Tony replied.

Just then Bruce started laughing a bit, saying, "No, I'm in a loop! I'm caught in a time loop this is exactly where it all went wrong." "I know, I know. I know what everyone is going to say, but they're already saying it. We're mad scientists, we're monsters, buddy. You've got to own it, make a stand. It's not a time loop, it's the end of the line," Tony replied.

You shook your head as you listened to the conversation. "Can we trust you?" Tony asked you. "You know, I used to be a simple police officer, I was the best at my job, and I was happy living in the dark, oblivious to the evil in the world. But, now that I see the evil that has always been here, we have to stop it. If you're asking me to help build this new "thing," then my answer is no, but if you're asking me to stay by you, and be on your side, then my answer is yes, you can trust me," you replied.

Tony smiled and walked over to you with a smile. He placed his hands on your shoulders and said, "Thank you." Then, he went back over to Bruce and started working on the new bot.