{7}

You arrived at a place that reached out to the ocean, and the only population was the SHIELD agents. You got out of the car with Coulson, and walked onto a very large platform that was floating on top of the water.

You followed Phil Coulson as he walked a bit further onto the platform, and then Phil said, "Welcome to the SHIELD helicarrier, Y/N." You smiled and said, "It's bigger than I imagined."

"How big did you think it was?" Coulson asked. "The size of an airplane," you replied. Coulson snorted a bit and said, "Well, feel free to look around the place, it's quite large." You smiled and thanked him, and then started looking around the area.

You walked around the outside of the place, and you were just making your way towards the entrance of the helicarrier, when you saw a bunch of agents. You smiled politely at them, and then you heard someone call, "Agent Y/L/N."

You turned around and saw Steve there. You walked up to him and said, "Please, it's just Y/N. Glad to see you here, Mr. Rogers." Steve chuckled and said, "I'll make a deal with you. I'll call you Y/N, if you call me Steve."

You laughed and said, "I can make that deal." Then, Steve looked behind him and said, "Oh, come on, you should meet some people." You nodded and followed him to a red haired woman and a black haired man.

"Y/N, this is Natasha Romanoff, and Dr. Bruce Banner. This is Agent Y/N Y/L/N," Steve said introducing the two of you. Bruce was the first to shake your hand, saying, "Hello, it's nice to meet you."

"Dr. Banner, I've heard great things about you. Glad you could join us," you replied. He smiled at you and Natasha shook your hand next. "Barton and Fury said you were one of the best SHIELD has. Hopefully we will be able to work together," you told her.

She laughed a bit and said, "Barton and Fury over-exaggerate, but I look forward to working with you as well." You smiled and made small chit-chat with them when Fury called your name from the entrance of the helicarrier.

"I've got to go, but it was nice meeting you guys," you said, flashing a smile to all of them. Then, you left and went inside the helicarrier. You lightly whistled as you walked inside and you smirked at all of the high-tech machines they had.

You found Nick and said, "Yes, sir?" Fury led you to a computer and said, "We've found Loki's next target. I wanted to tell you first so you could suit up and be prepared to fight." You nodded your head and said, "Thank you sir. I'll get ready right away."

Nick gave you a polite smile and you asked, "Where are all of the gadgets?" "I forgot you haven't had a full tour yet. Agent Hill will show you around," Nick said. You agreed and Maria came up to the two of you a few minutes later.

She showed you around the base, and showed you where you would be sleeping and where all of the weapons were. You thanked her, and then you loaded yourself with weapons.

You were ready within fifteen minutes, and you walked back out into the main lobby of the helicarrier. You saw Steve, Natasha, Coulson and Maria there, suited up as well. "Ready?" she asked you. You nodded your head, and you all got into a smaller helicopter machine.

Agent Hill piloted it, and you sat by her in the passenger seat. Natasha, Phil, and Steve sat in the back and talked about a battle plan. When you arrived at the scene, Loki was standing on the ground with his scepter, wearing a crown, and everyone was kneeling before him.

A older man had stood up and was defying Loki, and right when Loki was about to kill him, Steve jumped in front of the old man. You watched as Steve and Loki fought and then all of a sudden, you heard loud music.

You looked around and a voice came on through the communication system saying, "Did you miss me?" Maria laughed and you figured it was Stark. He came in and blasted Loki with his high-tech suit.

Loki surrendered at this point, and Steve handcuffed him, and brought him on the plane. Tony also joined you guys on the plane. "I'm going to go check on how everyone is doing," you told Maria getting up from the passenger seat.

She nodded her head, and you made your way to the hanger. "Hey," you said, coming into the room. "Well, hello again," Tony said with a smirk. You looked at Loki who was just staring at you. "Good job out there, guys," you said with a smile. "Thanks," Steve replied.

Then Coulson went up to Steve and started talking to him about his trading cards. All of a sudden, there was a huge lightning storm, and the plane started shaking. Loki looked scared and Steve asked, "What's the matter? Scared of a little lightning?"

Loki replied by saying, "I'm not overly fond of what follows it." Then, there was a large thud on the top of the plane. The door to the hanger was ripped open, and a man came in with long blonde hair, and took Loki.