2

Ellise

Everything on her mind seemed to revolve around him, the ginger haired, green eyed man. He was a man not a boy. Thinking of him caused many tingles to run down her body. Something about him was so sexy, sure Ellise was a virgin but she wanted nothing more but to lose all part of it behind for him. She wanted to know what it would be like to kiss him, touch him, please him. Closing her eyes, she shivered slightly thinking about how his touch would feel like, how his big hands would feel on her.

Her phone rang making her slightly jump, and soon it broke apart any thoughts she had of the man she desired the most.

"Hello?" She asked into the phone, not bothering to check caller Id.

"Hey Ellise I'll be at your house in an hour." Before Ellise had any time to protest, Rue hung up the phone.

Slipping on a lilac colored off shoulder dress and white blocky shoes, she proceeded to do her makeup, she had her full face done in less than thirty minutes.

Running down stairs once hearing knocking on her door, she opened it to a smiling Rue, a happy Jules, and Lexi- who seemed bored out of her mind.

"Ready?" Rue asked, once she nodded, the four girls walked to the party that was a short ten minute walk.

Loud music was playing, people were grinding on each other, Ellise looked around wide eyed, it was crazy.

"Cmon Bambi." Rue grabbed her hand dragging her.

"Bambi?" Rue simply chuckled at this and winked at her.

Soon enough Jules and Lexi has seem to gone off, leaving Rue with Ellise. Rue seemed to grow frustrated at Jules for leaving but nonetheless the girl in love just wanted to find her lover- or whatever she was. Lexi simply went off to save Cassie from getting caught cheating.

"Rue? D-do you want me to wait for you here while you go find Jules?"

"Y-yeah just not here, let's go outside or something." Following Rue around was kind of hard seeing as people kept swarming and coming between them.

Stepping outside was relieving to say, fresh air and less people was soothing to both girls.

"Fez, can she sit with you while I find Jules?" Snapping out of her thoughts her eyes widened. There he was, the man that took over her thoughts.

"Ellise this is Fez, Fez this is Ellise." Rue said before quickly leaving to find Jules.

"Hi." Ellise smiled. Looking anywhere but him, she was staring at the odd couple making out on the edge of the couch.

"Come sit, Ellise. I don't bite."

"But you do." She thought.