21

21. FEZCO

I sighed huffing loudly, never in a million years did I think i would be doing this. I glance to my left, Ellise is there smiling at me, her smile slightly reassuring me to be calm.

I glance at the mint green shirt that had a playboy bunny on it, it was pretty sick if I'm being honest and I didn't mind wearing it.

So that was a plus that I was 'modeling' clothes that were appeasing to my eye.

I move my body following the movements the guy was motioning me to to do and I was kind of relived it came sorta easy to me, doing this shit, even though to be frankly honest I wasn't a big fan of pictures.

I glance back at Ellise again and now she's watching something from a computer smiling and pointing at it. I frown, before turning back to the camera crew before getting sent back to a dressing room and changing again.

*

"My mom said they really liked the pictures you took." I turn my head to the side of the shop and see Ellise walking towards me with a big picture frame.

"Yeah?" I really liked the pay and the job was really easy, did I consider doing it again? Yes, but regardless I still had my doubts, I'm a criminal and I wasn't sure if Mouse would let me off the hook so easily.

Ellise would help me and I knew she would if it ever came to financial and legal support but I didn't want to ask for more of her help, she had already done enough for me and I didn't want to rely on her completely.

I wanted to make us work out, and we were really good together we worked great. She was finishing high school soon and I couldn't be more prouder, I wasn't sure what she wanted to study, she had mentioned criminal justice and I made fun of her because of how ironic it is.

"I brought you this, it's my favorite picture of the photo shoot and I framed it for you." I smile at her cuteness and look at the picture- it's me putting a thumbs with a blue shirt that has Obama on it.

"It's really nice, mommas, thank you." She smiled awkwardly before kissing me quickly and pulling away.

"I'm going to homecoming with Rue and Jules this Saturday."

"I wanna see you after, yeah?" She nods enthusiastically and leans in to kiss me before stopping herself.

"I'm gonna be late, Rue and I are going to go pick out a dress for me." 

"Be safe." I hug her and frown once she starts to leave.

She has me wrapped around her finger and yet I'm cool with it.

She's a good type of change.

^*

HI IF YOU SUPPORT DONALD TRUMP, plEASE KINDLY FUKC OFF.

If you support a racist, you are racist.

ANGUS CLOUD (Fezco) does not like Donald Trump, be more like Angus.

ALSO

This book is coming to an end, so do you guys prefer a happy ending or a sad ending with a sequel that gets a happy ending in book 2, that gets a happy ending.

Sincerely, Me.