17

17. FEZCO

"Stupid dumb bitch, Ima kill you." I furrowed my brows at Ellise who was laying next to me.

"You good?" She glared at me quickly turning back to the tv.

"Stupid Bonnie, locked my baby Kai in the prison world, he's so innocent," she mutters cooing a bit.

Who the fuck is Kai and why is he her baby?

"Who the fuck is that?" I frown, her mouth forms an 'o' and she giggles loudly.

"You're jealous," she laughs even more and I just frown.

"That's Kai." She points at this guy from the tv who was licking blood from his hands.

"He's like a vampire?"

"And a witch, such a king, I love!" She squeals, the fuck?

"You love me more right?" I pout, she turns her head, cocking it to the side and jumps on me literally jumps on me.

She nods frantically and hugs me tightly, kissing me rapidly. This woman was crazy yet I loved it.

"You're crazy."

"But like a good crazy or a bad crazy?" She tilts her head to the side, still on top of me and my hands slide down and I smack the fuck outta her ass causing her to turn red.

"Hey! That hurt." She pouts.

"My butt is probably so red!"

"It was there sorry mommas," I sheepishly mutter, watching her turn her attention to the chain that rested on my neck.

"It's pretty." She mutters grabbing it delicately. I should probably get her one that says my name, like the ones they show on the Instagram explore pages that's all the bitches go crazy over.

I rarely used Instagram, the only pictures I had posted was a picture Ashtray took of me about a year ago and my most recent, of Ellise, one were she was laying on her stomach watching some random show, I don't really think she knew at the time I took the photo. Her ass looks great in that photo, small yet so round and perky.

I just now realize that my camera roll went from a couple pictures of me, drugs, guns, and money, to pictures of her, I probably have over a thousand pictures of her, pictures I sometimes take, pictures she sends me during the day when she's in school and I'm in the shop, and even pictures she takes of her self when she has my phone.

We didn't really have pictures together whi-

"Why are you pouting?" I look down, not realizing I had kind of dazed away and look at her pretty face.

"I'm pouting?" I didn't realize I was pouting which catches me off guard- since when did I become so fucking soft.

"Like you're frowning." She says with a hint of sass in her voice and I begin to laugh a bit.

"Remember five minutes ago when I spanked you? You want another one?" I grip her ass, causing her cheeks to once again turn rosy red before her expression turns into a cheeky smirk.

"What if I like it."

*

"F-E-Z-C-O. Fezco." I tell the man who was working on my chain.

"You want 18k right?" And I simply nod.

"I can get it done by Saturday ." I grow impatient and frown.

"Friday."

"Saturday."

"I'll throw in a bottle of lean." And that persuades him enough. I throw him the bottle filled codeine and promethazine and watch as he grins greedily.

wya u were supposed 2 pick me up < ellise <3 >

And that's my cue to get the fuck out of the small shop and hopefully not get arrested on my way to pick up my girl from school.