20

20. ELLISE

"You think I should like I don't know take the modeling bullshit your mom told me serious?" Fez's' sudden peek in modeling surprised me a bit but he was extremely handsome and I could definitely see him modeling and doing model things.

"You could always try it and like see if you like it you know?" I suggest, before frowning at the thought of girls being all over him.

"But like- just if you do, you have to remember you're my boyfriend, okay?" I mutter watching his eyes narrow as if I had said the stupidest thing ever.

"You're funny." He rolls his green eyes, I glance at his scruff that is no longer a scruff and glare at it. He needed to shave.

"I'm being serious!" I pout frowning at his words, I'm sensitive.

"Ellise the only reason I want to get a different job is for you." My heart flutters at his words, his voice low and his tone was odd- as if he had just confessed.

"What do you mean?" I cock my head to side looking up at him, he was sitting up against my bed staring intently at me.

"I want a future with you, like I get it bro, we haven't been together that long but you're my girl you feel me and I don't fucking know, I just want to change for you."  Say I won't marry him right now! Because I will.

"I understand and I really think you should give it a try but I also want you to know that I love you for who you are now and if you want to change for yourself and us I will always support you." I beam giving him a wide smile, his eyes fixated on my simple red dress.

"I love you." He simply states, before grabbing my face and purposely planting a sloppy mushy kiss on my face.

"Fezco!" I squeal shoving him back slightly, his hands placed on my hips. I smile at them, loving his touch on my hips.

"How many kids are we going to have?" I smile enthusiastically, watching his eyes widen before he smiles widely.

"Enough to keep you around me forever." I love him, it's as if I didn't know the world until I met him, I'm all about self love but I'm also all about loving Fezco. He had worked his butt off everyday to make ends meet for him and his nana and Ashtray and I was really proud of him, my Fezco deserved the world. And I was privileged enough to be part of it.

I never questioned what he felt for me because he always gave me confidence in us, he made me feel sure of us, he made me fee-

"You keep dazing out, mommas." He fairly pouted and I stared at him flabbergasted.

"You need to shave." I randomly sputter attempting to change the subject.

"I know I just been spending my time with you lately. I need to pay Ashtray extra because he's been working his ass off lately." I had already taken care of that but Fez did not know, I didn't want him taking it the bad way, I mean I know I have to tell him but he's going to say no and I'm too selfish and just want him to spend time with me all the time.  (A/NMake her confess or start a fight 🤣🤣?)

"He probably hates me from how much I hog you." I state while wrapping my arms around his waist, leaning closer to him, hence the word hog.

"He knows I'm happy though, you feel me?" I nod know exactly how he felt, I'm happy too, extremely happy.

My mother liked Fezco and I loved that, I didn't have a great relationship with her but I was glad she was fond of him, not that it mattered because even if she wasn't, I'd still be on his dick, like the clingy girl I am.

I love him every part of him, the part where he's only soft on me, the part when he gets all awkward, the part when he gets all mushy on me, the future part- the attention part, everything.

"We should watch You." I smile widely.