13

ELLISE

It was a Friday night and Fezco was laying on the bed, his head on her lap. They were both quite tired, it was December and finals were kicking her ass. Fezco had many meetings with Moose, which left him pretty unhappy.

Regardless, they were hanging out with out a care in the world. He felt at peace whenever he was with her, maybe it was silly, maybe it wasn't. He didn't really care, he just knew she felt too fucking good.

"Fez."

"Hm?"

"There's someone at the door."

"Oh shit, should I hide?" His eyes widened.

"Nah." She shrugged her shoulders planting a sloppy kiss on his lips, he smiled, his eyes beaming with happiness- something that used to be so rare for him. Happiness.

"Come with me, please?" She smiled at him, her hair messy, cheeks rosy red, lips pouty- from how much they tended to make out. She decided she liked kissing him. It felt good.

She raced downstairs along side with him.

"Ellise!" Rue grinned nervously.

"And... Fez!" Rue's eyes widened.

"Hi!" Ellise happily smiled.

"Sup." Fezco greeted lowly.

"I need a favor." Rue muttered nervously, Fezco looked at her suspiciously.

"Okay, come in."

After explaining to Ellise that Rue needed urine for a drug test, Ellise looking at her nervously and then the little lotion tube Rue wanted her to put it in. And as soon as Ellise went to do the deed, Fezco frowned.

"What the fuck, bro."

"I'm just smoking weed, I fucking swear, I'm clean Fez." And she was, she wasn't lying, she had Jules. A promise to Jules. Jules who took advantage of her.

"Are you guys a thing?" She asked avoiding the subject.

"She's my girlfriend." Fezco muttered, his ears becoming red, his cheeks blushed brightly.

"Good, I'm uh happy for you." It was odd for Rue, Fezco never really had a girlfriend, sure he had flings but it was weird to see him like that.

Ellise soon Returned with the tube, Rue thanked her before rushing out running, before either of them had a chance to offer her a ride.

"That was something."

"Don't do it to frequently El, not favors like that mamas." Fezco pleaded, he wasn't sure if Ellise knew about Rue's tenancies. He didn't want his girlfriend involved but he also didn't want Rue, his little sis to abuse drugs. He was scared for her.

"Okay." She agreed wrapping her arms around him. The four letter word on her mind. Was it too soon?

Did love have timing? She wasn't sure.

*

"Just one picture." Ellise pouted, leaning closer to him, they were sprawled on her couch with bowls of fruit.

"You're tripping." He muttered, turning away.

"Fine whatever." She rolled her eyes crossing her arms across her chest.

"Stupid picture." She muttered, she had attempted to take a picture of him to post on her social media to which he denied many times- she didn't know if she was tripping or if he was actually being sus.

"Ellise." She ignored him tapping away on her phone.

"Ellise, yo?" He tried again. Which she continued typing in response.

"The fuck?" He muttered grabbing her phone away from her harshly.

"Who the fuck are you texting bro?" He looked down at her phone. She was texting Jules, nothing bad of course.

She frowned at him, picking at her food, a wave of disappointment hitting her.

"I'm sorry." He frowned, noticing his girlfriends pout.

"It's cool, give me my phone back." She muttered.

He seemed reluctant to speak but gave it a go, pushing his pride and toxic traits aside.

"I'm really sorry I didn't mean to be aggressive or none of that shit," he paused, "I know getting jealous is toxic as hell but I can't help it and I'm sorry if I'm being sus, I'm just camera shy."

"Okay."

"Okay?" He frowned.

"It's okay, I'm sorry too for pushing it." He smiled kissing her. He was sure he loved her.