19

19. FEZCO

A multi colored long sleeve polo adorned my chest, fixing the collar of it, I straightened it out, glancing at my loose dark jeans and the Jordan's on my feet wondering if I looked good enough.

I was meeting her parents after all, or at least her mom and I was extremely fucking nervous I felt stupid, but I couldn't let it show since I had literally ten minutes to get to her house, but I had to make a quick stop.

Grabbing my keys, I sped the fuck out to a small flower shop, grabbing white roses, and sunflowers, Ellise's favorite.

I quickly paid fumbling with my wallet like a dumbass with shaken up hands and once again sped to her big ass house, wincing once I arrived. I was nervous and prayed to god that her mom would like me.

I made sure to double check my shirt, making sure it didn't reek of weed or anything else, before getting down and grabbing the white roses, leaving the sunflowers behind.

I knocked impatiently, tapping my foot, I definitely needed to smoke after this, I was for real doing couple shit for Ellise and it wasn't something I was used to at all. I notice the door begins to open and my pretty princess squeals once she sees me, hugging me,

"I've missed you." She smiles, flashing me her pearly straight teeth, she was wearing a white dress that had the shoulders thing shit to the side and she looked really good, like really good.

Like I could definitely fuck h-

"Are those for my mom?" I nod pecking her lips quickly, smiling awkwardly at the woman who reassembled my girl.

"Hi, it's nice to meet you I'm Fezco." I smile, feigning confidence, grabbing the white roses and handing them to her.

"You're the boy who has been keeping my sweet Ellise company, it's nice to meet you Fezco, call me Meridith please." She shakes my hand, before furrowing her eyebrows at Ellise who is glaring at her mouthing words to her mother, smiling at me widely when she realized I was staring at her.

"Yeah, it's a pleasure Meridith." Bro I'm so fucking nervous for no reason.

"Please sit, I hope you don't mind I made Alfredo today."

*

"How old are you, you seem older than my daughter?" Meridith smiles at me, sipping her wine, this woman was nicely intimidating.

"Ellise calm down!" She sighs loudly, I watch her jerk and suppress my laugh so bad.

Ellise definitely kicked her under the table.

"I'm 20, I met Ellise at my aunts get together, shes friends with my cousin Rue, she was really nervous and I kept her company." I lie straight to my teeth, Ellise nods rapidly putting her hand under her chin and smiles at me in a dazed-like manner.

"So you are older than her," I tense slightly, I was about to catch a case, "No worries Fezco I am five years older than Ellise's dad, he used to be very alike her, so shy and adorable and now he's a cocky little shit who spends his time in 'business trips'." My eyes widen at her bluntness, and Ellise glares at her.

"Mom!" She groans sighing dramatically and propping her head onto my shoulders.

She grabs my hand under the table and sets it on her thigh, smiling innocently at me.

"It's true!" She raises her hands up in defense, " So what do you do for a living Fezco?" I freeze slightly not at her question but at Ellise who's grabbing my hand and putting it upwards to her pussy.

I swallow hard confused by her sudden interest in doing sexual shit, I haven't exactly asked her about it but she asked me about it once but she's a virgin and I don't want to pressure her into something she's not ready for.

"I- I own a small shop, and I do business marketing, I grab things like shoes, clothes, bags in bulks and I resell them once their in high demand, it takes patience but certain items sell out, like shoes the prices go up ten times the original price." I lie once again and Ellise nods at me, my hands still near her center.

"I'm glad you're doing something for yourself." I tune out her mom, my mind on the fact that my girl chooses to be kinky in front of her mom.

"Have you ever considered modeling?" Me and Ellise both look surprised at her question.

I could never be a model that shit sounds so fucking wack.

Besides I'm like 5'8.

I am 5'8.

"I'm 5'8 for once and I- I I'm not sure it's not really my scene."

"You should consider it Fezco, I know a friend of a friend whose looking for male models for their clothing brand." She says and leaves at that, picking up the plates around us, Ellise placing my hand back in my lap.

I turn to her once her mom is out of the way and in the kitchen.

"You good little girl? Feeling frisky." She blushes bright pink before composing herself.

"Feeling like modeling?" She mocks me, she knows it's completely out of my comfort zone and that I'm doing good selling my drugs and shit, but then I think about my future with her and how much I needed a really job, but modeling wasn't really a real job, at least I'm not sure I don't know about shit like that.

*
AN I DONT KNOW HOW TO WRITE SEX SCENES TO SAVE MY LIFE SO IF YALL WANT TO HELP ME PLEASE DM ME OR IF YOU CAN WRITE IT FOR ME PLS MESSAGE ME ANS I WILL GIVE U CREDIT