5

FEZCO

She was laying down on her stomach her face near the end of the bed staring intently at the tv while I was sitting up on her bed leaning on her headboard, her ass was very much in view.

I wanted to fuck her bad. Her short ass blue dress rose up every time she would move, giving me a peak of her lacy blue underwear.

I had a full on boner and she wasn't doing anything except for watching some fucking law show.

"Are you okay?" She asked me, head cocking to the side.

"Y-yeah, I'm straight." Now it was me the one that was stuttering.

I grabbed her hips causing her body to jolt in surprise.

"Come here."

She stood up sitting next to me, while I abruptly grabbed and her and placed her so that she'd be straddling me.

"Kiss me already." She mumbled.

"So like do you think Aliens exist?" She asked me playing with my hands.

"Fuck yeah, do you?"

"Yes don't get me started on conspiracy theories, I love Shane Dawson?" ( I NO LONGER SUPPORT SHANE DAWSON OR WHOEVER THE FUCK, fuck these racist as people so pretend I said Loey Lane)

"Who the fuck is that?" What can I say I'm a jealous ass motherfucker.

"He does YouTube videos, we should watch them sometime," she paused before continuing, "Tell me about you, I wanna know more."

"I dropped out of high school and I sell drugs s' all, I'm just me." She rolled her eyes at me before furrowing her brows.

I grabbed her jaw and made her look at me, "Don't roll your eyes at me little girl."

"Oops."

"I mean like what's your favorite color or animal or something, give me something about you that no one else knows."

"I ain't got no favorite color nor a favorite animal."

"Fez, give me something."

"Dick?" She immediately turned red at this and I laughed. I stopped once she put a straight face and started.

"Alright chill little ass girl, I sell drugs but I don't like them, I don't think it's the way to go." She seemed surprised but I mean who wouldn't be.

"I'm not a little girl." She mumbled.

"You're seventeen, you're a baby."

"Then you're a pedo."

She was spunky, behind that shy girl I met she had a spark to her, filled with sass and disobedience.