15

15. FEZCO AND ELLISE

Fez sat, smoking his blunt, outside of his shop, his girl was god knows where- probably in school like the good girl she was. He missed her hella, he realized. He recalled yesterday, when he told her he loved her and she happily said if back.

He sighed, a guy who he recognized for buying adderall  come in, he nodded at him, taking the money while handing him a little bag with a couple pills in them.

She would be disappointed in him, but she met him as a drug dealer and it would remain like that- at least for a while. Until he could get a better job but not yet.

"You good?" Ashtray narrowed his eyes at him. Fezco was slumpt on a chair, smoking his way into the future.

"I'm chill." His reply was short, causing Ashtray to roll his eyes. He hated how closed off Fez was, he was like a big brother to him and he wished Fez was closer to him.

"Foolie." He snorted, heading towards the back, his thoughts gone.

"Fuck off, I miss my girl." He admitted, his blunt hitting.

"I'm slumpt as hell." He laughed, Fezco was high as hell and it was funny to him.

"We're supplying the carnival tomorrow don't forget, so don't ask Ellise to come with you and do couple sappy shit cuz it's not gonna happen." He glared. Fezco shrugged.

*

"Habibi!" She squealed, hugging to him. He giggled, still faded, he had not stopped smoking and he was higher than a kite.

"Hi baby," he smiled at her, hugging her back. Was he clingy? It didn't matter right because like that's why they were dating.

"I missed you." She smiled shyly.

"I've missed you more, how was school mommas, s-sorry I'm a bit off I'm faded as hell and you're really pretty." He stuttered, his mouth dry. She giggled at him, kissing him.

"Momma, my mouths dry." He complained.

"Fezco you're faded as heck."

"Come to the carnival with me tomorrow?" She shook her head no, hugging him tighter.

"Why not?" Fezco pouted, frowning at her, wondering why she would reject him.

"You have to work duh, Ashtray told me." He frowned but nodded.

"Right, fuck, I'm sorry."

"It's okay, this girl Cassie invited me, but she's gonna go with Maddy whose Nate's ex and I know she hates me so I'm not sure if I'm gonna go because I'm pretty sure she hates me."

"Do it, who gives a fuck, El. Have fun."

"I'll probably at least swing by to see you or something at least." 

"Good I wanna see you." He smiled cheekily. She was in awe at this new side of him, he kept cheesing.

"Fez, oh my god is that you? How are you?" Fezco rolled his eyes at the girl he used to once fuck, and I mean years ago, three to be exact.

"Jessica, hey." He narrowed his eyes at the red head, while Ellise looked at him, curiously.

"You must be his cousin? Yes?" The loud red head exclaimed, grabbing Ellise and shoving her out of her way, pulling him into a hug.

"No I-I'm his girlfriend." She frowned at the red head, glaring at Fezco who let her hug him.

"I-I'm El-"

"How have you been! Oh my god I haven't seen you in ages! I've like really really missed you." Ellise frowned at him, he ignored her and engaged in a conversation with 'Jessica' whoever the fuck that was and she wasn't about to let herself be sad about it.