14

14. FEZCO

I think I'm in love with her.

It only  took me fourteen chapters to realize it. I'm crazy about her. The author turned me into a whipped bitch.

To be honest I don't think of myself as a shitty person, I may sell drugs to minors but still it doesn't make me a shitty person. I simply have bills to pay, medical bills.

I guess I've never considered a real job until today. I have to support Ellize in a few years, financially. I can't be a drug dealer forever, can I? I know her family is loaded, you can tell by the car she drives and the size of her house, but I want to be able to support her.

And our future kids. I don't want kids at least I didn't until now, I might want kids.

I imagine her in a few years running around, her tiny little self with a big round belly.

I think I need a real job.

And a nicer house. I want to be able to provide her with pretty shit, I know she doesn't act like it but she's high maintenance.  She doesn't have five Hermès bags on display for nothing. Ellize sweetheart, if you weren't my girlfriend I'd rob the fuck outta you.

I felt conflicted. A Hermès bag let alone costed between 10 grand to may 200 grand. How the fuck was I going to be able to afford that. I was hoping to at least make 60k a year with a regular job how was I supposed to be able to afford her expensive taste.

Every pair of simple shirts she owned were from fucking Macy's. Who the fuck buys a 20 dollar plain black shirt when you could get it at Walmart for 5.

I wasn't broke I was able to spoil her, but my girl had really expensive taste.

I could buy her like Macy's, Louis, but Hermès? I could buy her the cheapest Hermès bag or I could buy myself over 10 pounds of weed.

"Fezco?" She snaps me out of my daze.

"Yes baby?" I answer, still dazed.

"Are you okay?" She frowns, her forehead crinkling.

"Always." She looks at me suspiciously, before cocking her head to the side.

"I'm gonna order food what are you craving?"

"Just you." She blushes and pouts.   Cuteness overload, and I'm officially a pussy.

"I'm being serious, Fez!" She never calls me Fez, always Fezco and I love it.

"I like it when you call me that." Love, I thought to myself.

She blushes again before muttering something about ordering a salad for herself along with some random shit from McDonald's and ordering me Mexican food.

"Ellize?" She looks up from her phone, raising her eyebrow. Her black dress giving me a nice view of her cleavage. I smile to myself stupidly.

"I love you."

/

HI is this chapter okay???

I wanan start posting more but I'm in finals!!!! And it's my senior year sooo I really can't fail.

Anyways what do you guys wanna see more of?

I'm in the mood for a different side of fez soooo I really wanted to add that in here.

If you guys ever have any suggestions or ideas of what you guys wanna add into the story message me ! I'll give credit!!