Jake Sully

Na'vi language is bolded

​​​​​​Flashback is fancy writing

Bella POV

Morning!

I get off my bed and get ready for the day. I grab a muffin off the table and headed down to the lab to watch them go Avatar. I've been here since I was 10 years old. I'm 17 years old now. My dad still controls what I do. 

Now you all probably want to know about how I fell for Tsu'tey. How we meet and how my father found out. I'll tell you. But let's start with us meeting. 

I was 14 at the time...

It was 2154

It was 2154......

"Now just relax. Let your mine go blank" Grace said with a smile as she closed the top. It was hot in here. I didn't even want to do this! I'm only a kid for crying out loud! But I'd do anything for my father's attention and to make him proud. He wanted me to spy on the project and report back to him every week. Why did I agree to this?! I closed my eyes and then I reopened them....

This stupid thing didn't work. I sat up and felt weird. Then I saw I was BLUE!!  I looked at my hand and then my hair. It had a weird octopus like thing inside. "Bella? How do you feel? " One of the Scientists asked me. "I feel great" I smiled looking at my hands. This was cool. I felt something hit my back and saw it was a tail! I have a tail!  Now this was really cool. "Okay, we're going to do some test to check your Avatar and if you're okay we can take you outside" The scientist said. I nodded and did the rest of the tests they had which were really simple. Then they handed me an outfit.

 My hair was done cute and the outfit  was really cute. It was a short skirt made from cloth and a beaded shirt that was kinda like a bra.

I slipped it on when there was a knock on the window. It was my dad. He made a face of disgust and then his face went red. "She's not wearing that, Find something... less revealing."

I sighed at him. "But Sir, that's what the Na'vi wear. It's their style. " The science man said. "And that's my daughter. Change it! " He yelled back at him. "Yes Sir" They both said quickly.

I sighed touching there shoulders. "It's fine guys. I'll talk to him about the outfit don't stress." I looked at myself in the mirror one last time and smiled again. I was pretty. There was nothing wrong with the outfit at all. 

I went outside were there were a few more Avatar people too.  I walked to the cabin where I saw Grace and Norm. I smiled waving at them. "Are you ready? School starts in one hour" She smiles at me.

I nod following her to the Jeep. I hop in as she takes off to the school, Its located right in the middle of Pandora. A little school just for the Na'vi to learn English and a few other things.