Tsu'tey?

"Tsu'tey? " I can't believe it's him. I stand up holding his hands. "You saved me? " I asked in Navi. "Yes, I saw you fall. " He nods to the river. "Thanks" I smile. He looks at my face softly and them reaches for my neck."The blood should stop soon. Just a inch cut. " He tells me softy. He look as at my neck and frowns. He touches the necklace hesitantly. "You, you still wear it? '' he asks in Navi. I nod. " Of course. " I reply. He smiles pushing my hair behind my ear. We we're so far apart yet we still have our connection. He leans in and I know he's going to kiss me but in the back of my head Grace haunts me. "He is not just one of the people. He is the next clan leader Bella. He is promised to another. You know her. Her name is Neytiri."
I sigh and push him away. "You are promised to another." I frown. He looks away from me. "How did you find out? " He asked. "Grace. She told me about her. " I look away. "Im sorry" He whispers and whistles for his horse. "We should head to the clan. They must no you are here." He lifts me on his horse not looking at me. He jumps on next. "Wrap you arms around my waist." He whispers. I hesitantly place my arms around him. I blush feeling his abs. He takes off to a group of Navi's speaking to them fast. He points into a direction and we head off.

It's very quiet and awkward. No one says anything. "mì the Utral Aymokriyä's"  One Avatar yells. "Stay behind me" Tsu'tey tells me. He nods at one of the Avatar and they throw something at them. It lands with a thud. I frown and realize it's Jake!
(Skip to 0:50)

I touch his shoulder seeing him upset. "Let go" I say in Navi. He nods and gets back on and we ride off. Behind me I hear Jake. "What's going on? What's happening?" He looks at me. I focus ahead. Know wonder he is promised to Neytiri. She is beautiful and very fierce.

We rode into home tree and all the people gathered. Tsu'tey helped me off the house and brought me up to the clan leaders with Jake. "Father...I hear you." Neytiri says to him. Figures that was her father. "These creature, why did you bring them here?" He asked. "I wanted to kill him, but I saw a sign from Eywa. The girl I do not know. She was brought by Tsu'tey." He looks at him. "I spared her for she is my friend from Grace's school." He frowns "I said that no night walker may come here." Jake looks at me. "What's he saying?" I sigh. "My nose twists from its stench of that one. " Tsu'tey points at Jake. "What's he saying?" Jake bugs me again. "Her father is deciding whether to kill you." I whisper. "Her father?" He questions. He walks up to him. "Jake! " I  yell. "It's nice to meet you sir." He reaches his hand but everyone reaches for him hissing. "Everyone stop!" We look up to see a women. "I'm amazed at these aliens." She smiles coming down the tree. "That is mother, she is Tsahik,
the one who interprets the will of Eywa." Neytiri tells us. " Who's Eywa?" Jake asks. I sigh. Freaking newbie. "What are you called?" Tsahik asks us. She circles us taking her knife and cutting Jake tasting it. "Jake Sully.'' "Bella Quaritch" I say. She looks at me the most. "Why did you come to us?" She asks.  "We came to learn." I say. "We have tried to teach other sky people.It is hard to fill a cup which is already full." She walks around me cutting my next. I wince as she does it. "My cup is empty, trust me."Jake smiles. "Ask dr. Augustine,I'm no scientist." He says. "What are you." She asks. Jake goes first. "I was a marine.A warrior, of the jarhead clan." Tsu'tey laughs. "Him a warrior?I could easily kill him." He says in Navi. Cocky much? "And you girl? " She asks. "I'm a helper. I have no clan. " I look down. "Your necklace... If I may asks looks familiar. May I? " She asks touching it. She says frozen before looking at me and Tsu'tey. "I see. " She smiles. "This is the first warrior we encountered among the sleepers. We must learn more about him." She tells the people. "Daughter...You will teach him our ways,to talk and act as we do." She tells Neytiri. Neytiri frowns. "Why me?It's not fair." She sighs. "It is decided." Her mother says and looks at Jake. "My daughter will teach you our ways,learn well Jake Sully.And we will see if yourinsanity can be cured." They wonder away. She looks at me. "You will be taught by our warrior. Izar! " She calls. Tsu'tey looks away upset. Izar nods and leads me away. Something told me she knew about us.

We head to dinner were I sit with him. He was kinda nice. A little mean and flirty. I kinda ignored him. Across the fire I saw him watching us. I sighed feeling full. I heard a hiss and saw Jake coming over. Goof. "Ready for bed? " Izar asked. I nodded and left with him. We climbed up a tree and jumped into a swinging net. I got in and laid down. I watched him and saw you him wrap himself in. "wrap your self in." He told me using english. I closed it and rested my eyes ready to wake up in the human world.

I frowned as a light shined in my eyes. "Good evening." I whispered. "Hey, how you doing?" Grace smiled. I sat up. "Okay." I sigh. "Is the avatar safe?" She asked. "Yeah doc.You are not gonna
believe who I ran into. " I say looking at her.