Ceremony

I was on my bed while Jake was doing a video call. "It's one more thing. Ceremony...It's the final stage of becoming one of the people. If we do it, were one of them." Jake smiles. "They'll trust us. And I can negotiate the terms of their relocation." Dad smiles back at Jake. "Than you better get it done corporal." He looks at me and then ends the call. ''Your unbelievable Jake" I get off and head to my link. I was going to stop this. I had to...tonight.

Na'vi say, every person is born twice.
The second time is when you earn
your place among the people, forever.

I sit with Jake as well get painted for the ceremony.  Jake hasn't said a word to me about earlier but I know he knows what I meant about it. They were people to with family's. They didn't deserve to have there home destroyed. I stood up and followed Izar and Tsu'tey to the cemetery.

Jake joined shortly.

Everyone placed a hand upon me and Jake saying a prayer to the goddess.

Making us apart of their tribe.

I was thrilled to be apart of their family.

After the ceremony Neytiri comes up to us. "You are now a son and daughter of the Omaticaya." Neytiri says. She looks at me and then Jake. "You are part of the People." She smiles softly at him. Is Neytiri into Jake?

She leaves with Jake while Tsu'tey takes me into the forest. We run in the forest with everything lightning up. It was beautiful out here. And with him it made it even better....

"Come." He pulled my hand towards a tree. It was the most gorgeous tree i ever saw!

I touched each of the pink vines that glowed

I touched each of the pink vines that glowed. "This is a place for prayers to be heard. And answered sometimes." He grabbed some and took his braid bonding it to the vine. "We call this tree..The Tree of Voices." I do the same as him and connect to the vine. "The voices of ancestors." As he finished those words I heard voices. Voices of kids laughing and people cheering. "I can hear them!" I bounced excited. He smiled at me. "You are Omaticaya now."  He said low. "You may work with the women. And if a man chooses you....You may mate with him if you accept." His eyes looked at me. He touched my cheek softly. I placed my hand on his. "Bella,you must know that Neytiri has talked with me. She wishes to be with Jake." He smiles at me making my heart melt. "You know how I feel for you. You must also choose me." I removed his hand and turned away from him. "Izar has asked to be my mate." I tell him. I wanted to be honest with him before anything went further. "And? Do you want him? Has your feelings changed for me?" He touched my shoulder. I sighed. I didn't want to hurt Izar but I couldn't deny were my heart belonged.

"No,I choose you" I turned around and kissed him. He pulled me into his kissing me soft and slow. The seed from the spirit tree gathered around us making a circle. We sat on the ground and connected our bonds. As soon as the connected I felt this overwhelming emotion of lust and pleasure hit me. It made my whole body tingle. He smiled at me and kissed me with more hunger this time. He kissed along my neck making me moan in pleasure. It felt as though I was on fire with each touch. He pulled me into his lap and removed my top with one quick hand movement. I laughed and kissed him all over his neck and chest pushing him onto the ground.

That night I mated to my first love. He was mine and I was his. And nothing was gonna change that.

I awoke in the link. Fuck! I forgot to tell him. I got distracted. Really distracted....
The link opened up and I sat up. "Don't forget the phase integration, middle button." She tells Jake. "You got to eat something guy's" she hands us both plates of eggs and bacon. I shovel it into my mouth. "Don't make me force feed a cripple." Grace tells Jake making me choke with laughter. I finish and had it back to her. Jake finish next. "There, were done, let's go." I say laying down. "And when was the last time you took a shower?" She pulled at Jakes shirt. She started our links.

I woke up to Tsu'tey shaking me. "Wake up!" I stood up quickly realizing the tree was being destroyed. He grabbed my hand yanking me through the forest. He called out and the Elekan appeared. He helped me on and got on next. I wrapped my arms around him tight. "Hold on" he whispered to me riding fast. We rode and found more Navi. They all stood watching the trees be destroyed. I covered my mouth in disbelief. Tears fell from my eyes as I cried. I hoped down and picked up a vine from the floor. How could they! My father was supposed to wait! I cried more. Tsu'tey pulled me into his chest. Rubbing my head. How could they destroy the most important part of there life?

We arrived at the village center. Tsu'tey hasn't spoke about it. I stood next to him as the Chief spoke. "Tsu'Tey, will lead our warriors!" My heart dropped. He would be killed. "Please stop!" Grace yelled. "You will only make it worse!" Jake add coming into the circle with Neytiri holding his hand. "You do not speak here! We will strike them in the heart!" Tsu'tey yelled at Jake. I still didn't know why he disliked Jake. "Don't do this!" I stepped forward. His face softened. "You will be killed. My heart can not handle it!" I frowned. He came to me holding my hand. "You!" I turned my head to see Izar. He looked angry as can be. "Brother..." Tsu'tey turned to face him. Izar pushed him. "You mated with the her?!" Izar yelled. " Shit..." Grace whispered. "She was mine since I was child. She chose me as well" he replied calm. Izar looks at me and leaves the circle. "Neytiri has been chosen by Jake." The Queen steps forward. "Is this true?" She asks us. " We are mated before Eywa, it is done." Neytiri tells her mother. "Brother please, do not attack the sky people. Many Omatacaya will die if you do." Jake tells him. "You are not my brother!" Tsu'tey goes to attack him. Jake throws hits him and throws him to the ground. "Jake!" I hiss at him causing Neytiri to hiss back. "And I am not your enemy!The enemy is out there!And they are very powerful!" I help Tsu'tey up and wipe the blood from his face. He holds my hand. "I can talk to them!" I say. " No!" Tsu'tey holds me to his chest. "No more talk!" He tells Jake next. "I am Omaticaya,I am one of you. And I have the right to speak." Jake yells. He looks at me and I know he's going to tell why we were here. "I have something to say...To all of you. Words I have, stones my heart." I frown and look at Tsu'tey. "We was sent here..." Then Jake falls to the floor and i know something is wrong. "You see?! This is a demon of false flesh!" He growls leaving my side. Then I see Grace fall. Then everything in my world goes black as well.