Pandora

I woke up bright and early. Today we were going to Pandora! I ate my muffin and then headed down to the lab. I smiled at everyone saying hi. Grace sat at a desk. I grinned sitting next to her. "Morning Gracie" I giggled using her nickname I gave her. "Morning, ready for our trip Smelly belly? " I looked down. "Hey, no one likes a jerk. " I mumble making her laugh. "So, what did Asshole have to say? " She asked. I sighed. "He..... He wanted me to do something but I refused so he broke the vases my mother left behind for me... " Grace hugs me. "I'm sorry. I know how much those ment to you. " She frowns
"One day that Asshole is going to get everything he deserves. " She smiles at me. Grace was like a mother figure to me. I don't know what I would do without her. "How about later I come help you clean up and see if I can fix some? " I nod my head. Jake and Norm came in ending our conversation. "Ah, Bella, Your Link's ready." Grace smiled. I walked over to it and laid down.
Here we go.... Deep breath in and out Bells. You can do this.....
I closed my eyes and breathed in letting my mind go blank.
------------------------------------------------------------

We were in the airplane flying over everything. It was beautiful just like I remember. Just like my dreams.  We hovered over a clear area."Shut it down, we're gonna stay a while." Grace told him. We landed and got out. "Norm, your pack." Grace told him. She looked at a few soliders" Stay with the ship." She looked at Jake. "One idiot with a gun is enough." She smirked causing me to hold in a giggle. I walked away exploring the area. All the beautiful plants and animals. I saw a Prolemures and smiled getting close. He was a baby. I heard a gun click and saw Jake. "Prolemurs, they're not aggressive." I placed his gun down watching the monkey leave. Well a monkey with four arms. "Relax marine, you're making me nervous." Grace grinned. "How will they know we're here?" I asked Grace looking around. "I'm sure they're watching us right now." She smiled. She pointed and looked at us. "Keep moving Norm.Keep up guys." I walked ahead looking around. We came upon a tree. "And here I go." I smile placing a scanner on it. "Scanning." I smiled watching it load. It showed us electrical power going through it. "It's that fast?" Norm asked. "Amazing isn't it?That is signal transduction from this root to the root of the tree next to it." Grace explained. "We should take a sample.
It's probably electrical, based on the speed of the reaction." I say touching the tree. "Hey, Jak-" I look up and see him gone. I move away looking for him. That's when I noticed him standing among Prolemurs. "Grace! " I call over. "Don't shot, you'll piss him off." I walk over to him. "It's already pissed off." Jake frowns. "Jake,Bella,that armor is
too thick, trust me.It's a territorial threat display, do not run or he'll charge." Grace tries to get over to us. "So what do I do?" I ask her keeping my eyes on the baby. "Dance with it?" Jake says. "Not a time! " I hiss. "Just, hold your ground." Grace says. "C'mon, what you got?!Who's bad?That's right." Jake says making the baby run back. "That's what I'm talking about bitch.That's right, get your punk ass back to mommy. You got nothing, keep running. Why don't you bring back some friends." He smiles. This doesn't feel right.... That was too easy.. Then the flowers pop down revealing a family of them. But they seem scared? In the forest there's a black cat. Not just any cat. A  Viperwolf. "What about this one?" I ask. "Run, don't run, what?!" Jake yells."Run, definitely run!" Grace yells. I run first Jake running behind me. I duck under trees and jump over fallen trees. "Jake! Keep up! " I yell seeing him slow down. Then I realized he wasn't there. I see him trapped under a tree. I look around and find a rock. "Hey! Over here! " I yell throwing the rock at it. It hisses and chase me. I run faster jumping over a tree only to slip in the mud and fall into the river.

I sit up coughing out water. Ugh my head. I touch it and see blood. "You okay? " I hear. I nod trying to stand. "Yes" I stand feeling dizzy I fall over but he catches me. I look up and my eyes water. "Tsu'tey? "