Flying

It was a lot of climbing and jumping. I almost fell off a flouting rock! But in the end I made it to the place. We were on the side of the waterfall. "Jake Sully will go first." Tsu'tey smirked. "I want to go with him." I stepped forward. Tsu'tey frowned. "No, one at a time. Safer for you" I looked at Izar. He looked at Tsu'tey before placing a hand on my shoulder. "He careful." He smirked. Tsu'tey looked at him angry. "Now you choose your Ikran.This you must feel inside." Izar tells us. "If he also chooses you move quick like i showed.'' He nods. "You will have one chance." I take the tree rope from Izar. "How will I know if he chooses me?" I ask. "He will try to kill you.” Neytiri says without any emotion. That's Outstanding. I walk through the waterfall careful not to fall. Jake close behind. I see the huge creatures laying around. As I walk towards them they each fly away. Then I see a purple and red one on the rocks. As I get closer it his at me. Guess I found her. I swing my wrap and aimed for the mouth. I jumped on her back fighting her. "Come on, stop fighting me !" I growled at her. The wrap was coming lose. I grabbed my braids and and connected the Sa'Helu. It felt weird. I felt at peace with her. "That's it girl." I petted her head removing the wrap from her mouth. "Quick, the first flight seals the bond, you can not wait." Izar smiled at me. I looked over to Jake who was still searching. It might take him a minute. I looked off the cliff and spoke to her like the other animal I rode. "Fly"
She took off fast. We were flying in all kinds of ways. "Fly straight"I thought. I smiled as she did so. "That's it.Bank left." She followed orders."That's it Bella!" Izar flew next to me. I'm guessing Tsu'tey is with Jake and....Netytiri. I flew in the sky with ease. This was amazing!
I got off of elka and walked with Izar. Like the name i gave her? " I came like this,this you,I turn, I feel the wind,
I turn very strong.I see, I bank so hard." He smiles showing me how we almost crashed into each other about ten minutes ago. That when we came upon
The Tree of Souls. He stopped and looked at me. "Tomorrow you become apart of the people." I nodded. "After the ceremony would you want to come here?" Did Izar want to...become my mate? "Izar, can I ask a question?" I frowned. He smiled. "Of course." I walked to a rock and sat down. "Do you want me as a mate?"he started walking around. "I do. Do you see me as yours?" He asked. "I- I don't know. Your cool and everything but..." "But you see Tsu'tey as your mate." He looked at me. "No-" he cuts me off. "I see how you look at each other. The necklace you wear." He point out. " Bella, he will never mate with you. He has one already. When there parents die they will be next in line and mate." I felt tears form in my eyes. Gosh I was so emotional. "I know, but you cant change what you feel." I really don't want him to see me cry. "I have to leave." I look down and head to Elka. Before we took off he touch my hand. "Before you make any decisions....keep that in mind. And this." He kissed my hand before letting it go. "Fly!" I told her. I needed to think .... Maybe Izar was right....