War (Bella's new look👆)

We went to many clans gathering over a thousand within a full day. We were almost ready for our attack. Tus'tey had let Jake lead us into our victory.

There had to be over hundreds of banshee's around us. A gathering of eagles Jake liked to say.

While The Well of Souls had thousands of Na'vi and many more camped in the forest
above it.  Direhorse riders where still  arriving along many trails.  We had some banshee riders guarding the sky.

There were so many that they darkened the sky above us hiding the stars.

Everything was coming along just right, all I had to do now was convince Tus'tey to let me join the fight. 

No ones pov

ARMOR BAY -
Troopers issue automatic weapons and magazines to a long line of mine workers. The miners lock and load smiling to one another.

Blasting techs are setting radio-detonated primer charges into two-ton stacks of explosive compound. The stacks are band-strapped together on pallets.

Selfridge, staring around him in growing dismay as he walks through the full-scale mobilization. He approaches Quaritch, who is barking orders.

"This thing is completely out of control!" He shouts. Quaritch ignores him, turning away to focus on ordnance loading. "Listen to me! I am not authorizing you to turn the mine-workers  into a freakin' militia!" Quaritch glares at him "I declared threat condition red. That puts all on-world assets under my command. " Selfridge frowns. How can he stop this? "You think you can pull this palace coup shit on me?! I can have your ass with one call -- " Quaritch grabs him and pins him against the side of an ampsuit. "You're a long way from Earth." He smirked like a mad man. Selfridge is paralyzed with fear but refuses to show him that. "What about Bella? Are you going to kill her hmm?" Quaritch eyes glaze over. "If I have to." He says as he releases him, walking away without another word. 

Quaritch looks at his men. "Get him out of here. " He growls. Several troopers converge on Selfridge. Selfridge looks at them with a glare " You touch me you're so fired. " He pushes through them. They stay behind him and escort him toward the door. Selfridge goes into the office slamming the door shut. What had he done? This was way beyond his control now, all he could do was hope Bella and Jake would put a stop to this before it was too late.

Bella's pov

We sat around the monitor waiting for Max. He had sent word that he needed to talk to us ASAP. Me, Jake, Norm and Trudy are gathered around the monitor, Max appears. "I don't know how secure this channel is. " He says in a fast breath. "Talk fast. " Jake tells him. "It's crazy here, Jake. It's full mobilization. They're rigging the shuttles as bombers. They've made up these big pallets of mine explosives. It's for some kind of shock and awe campaign. "Trudy frowns at that. "Frickin' daisycutters." She whispers. "Holy shit. " Norm says quietly mumbling to himself. I can tell he's starting to panic. "Can you talk to Selfridge? Maybe we can cut some kinda deal before this thing goes all the way. " I ask him. Max's face goes pale. "No way, Your father has taken over this place. He's rolling and there's no stopping him. He almost killed Selfridge the other day for trying to stop him." I sigh. He was unstoppable at this point. He had hit his unstable point and that meant we had to be careful with him because he would be unpredictable.

"When?" Jake asks snapping me out my thoughts. "Oh six hundred tomorrow. " Max sighs. Me and Jake share a look taking that information in. "Thanks." I smile at Max. Max nods signing off.