Tied up

They tie us up. I saw everyone watching us but my eyes were only searching for one person. And he wasn't there.... We were gonna die. I looked at them frowning and then I hung my head down low in shame. All of a sudden a gust of wind hit us. I knew it was time. They were gonna take home tree down...

Gunships darken the sky as they come over the tops of the trees. At the head of the formation is one much Larger ship, a monster 150 feet long. That one is Dad's. Only he controlled it. It was the C-21 DRAGON GUNSHIP. My eyes widen. I twisted and turned trying to break free from my bonds. 

Ships pov

Quaritch, next to the pilot of the Dragon, surveys the world below. He smiles at the tree ready to take it down and it's people.

Back onto Bella

The People look up as  the gunship arrives over the trees. It blast at us createing a maelstrom of flying leaves and debris. I cough and look over at Jake and Grace. "Hold your breath!" Grace yelled at me I nod holding it as another blast goes past us.

Ships pov

Quaritch watches a targeting screen a telescopic image of Jake, Bella and Grace tied to posts. He grins at the sight "Well, I'd say diplomacy has failed." He looks closer and see two avatars holding knives to the throats of  Jake and Grace, glaring defiantly at the gunships. "I think they mean to cut their throats if we don't back off. Make sure you get a nice close-up of that. I can tack it onto the after-action report." The soldier frowns and looks at him nervous. " What about your daughter Sir? She's down there also." Quaritch shrugs his shoulders and pushes the button to fire it. "What daughter?"

Bella's pov
Jake yells to Neytiri, Tsu'tey, and the others gathered nearby. "You have to get out of Hometree! Run to the forest! Please, I'm begging you!" Eytukan scowls at Jake, then grabs Tsu'tey and yells in the native language. "Take the ikran! Attack from above!" I watch as Tsu'tey grabs some hunters and runs up the roots of Hometree. "Tsu'tey don't! They'll kill you!" I yelled tears falling down my face. He froze in place it was like he wanted to say something but then he continued to the tree.

Ships pov
Quaritch grows impatient."Alright, let's get this done. Give me forty millimeter gas rounds, right in the front door. " Gunner nods "Roger. CS forties. Going hot." Quaritch nods "Fire." On the Dragon's stub-wings the 40mm Rocket open up with a barrage of leaping fire which flashes down and K-WHOOM!K-WHOOM!K-WHOOM! The inside of Hometree Erupts with multiple Explosions of Teargas. The Gas rolls across the confused villagers.

Bella's pov
They begin to cough and gag. Eytukan and the remaining hunters bravely fire at the
gunships with their longbows. I watch as they all fall down without breaking a thing on the ship. More teargas shoots at us, the Omaticaya run, stumble, collapse. I watch as kids fall. "No!" I scream tears falling. How could he do this! There just innocent people! Children! Eytukan yells in his native language. "Everybody outside! Go to the Forest." The villagers pour out of Home tree. Everyone is yelling Piercing screams in the boiling gas. We all struggle with our bindings. KA-WHOOM! Another round explodes inside the Commons. Flames roar through the base of Home tree. Tus'tey is still in there. I watch as the smoke gets bigger. Then I see him fly away with other hunters. I sigh a breath of relief.

The fire grows outside.Out of the smoke, Mo'at appears in front of Jake with a knife. My eyes go wide. "Mo'at don't!" Grace yells She raises a knife and slashes downward. I close my eyes not wanting to see him killed. I peek my eyes open and see Jake cut free. Jake looks down, surprised, to see his bonds falling away. He meets her eyes, which are filled with horror, but also something else. Call it faith. " If you are one of us. Help us!" Tears stream down her face. Jake takes the knife and cuts Grace and me free. "We've gotta move! He's gonna blow the columns." He yells helping us run to the safe part of the forest. Around us the Omaticaya flee in horror and confusion.