chapter 1

The portal closes behind Y/n and he look around.

Y/n: well time to find Magnolia.

He walk along the path for an minute until he see a sing and the town.

Y/n: wow!

He run to the town and sees many people there. He look around and see this place was amazing.

Y/n: I never knew Magnolia was so cool. I was expecting to be like a war zone but gest I was worng.

Then a earthquake happened and everyone looked and saw a huge spider like building.

Y/n: and I have to say that.

Y/n start to run to that spider like building. He arrived at a damaged guild and he turns to see other Fairy Tail guild members there. He walk in to them and saw the huge building open up it's canon.

Y/n: (thought) this is bad.

Then a red hair women towards the cliff and she transformed her armor that has two huge sheild.

???: everyone stay back.

They try to tell her to move away but she didn't.

Y/n: (thought) is she crazy?!

Then the canon was charging up. Everyone tryed there best but that women will not move.

Y/n: (though) if she won't move she be injured or kill. I can't let her die.

Y/n went pass all of them even a blonde women who saw him. Once he pass them he run up to the knight women and went in front of her.

???: wait stay back.

Y/n: don't worry I got this.

Then the canon fired and Y/n use his powers for the first time.

Y/n: sky dragon wind sheild!

Then the beam stop dead in its track and Y/n hold it for a while.

Blue hair women: he use sky magic?!

Pink hair guy: and his a dragon slayer!

Y/n hold it off for a minute until the beam stopped. Y/n stand there looking at the huge building well in his mind.

Y/n: (thought) did I stop a hug beam! That was so cool!

Then pink hair guy and tell blue hair woman run up to him.

Pink hair guy: who are you?

Y/n: (thought) he ask who I am. I need to sound awesome.

Y/n: I'm a wiazerd that has all the dragon slayers ability. I'm the hero that will distroy evil and defeat Zeref. I'm Y/n L/n the dragon knight slayer.

They loom at him puzzled.

Y/n: (thought) dammit didn't work.

Then everyone cheered for Y/n.

Y/n: (thought) oh never mind.

Natsu: good to see you I'm Natsu the fire dragon slayer.

Wendy: and I'm Wendy the sky dragon slayer.

Y/n: well nice to meet yous.

Then someone was on the speakers in that building.

???: I see that you got a new member.

Y/n: yeah and who's talking.

Jose: I am Jose leader of the Phantom Lords.

Y/n:.....that's it?

Jose: what's it?

Y/n: your name is Jose waoh wost villain name ever.

Everyone in Fairy tail start to laugh at Y/n joke's.

Jose: (anger) HOW DARE YOU MOCK ME! DO YOU KNOW WHO I AM!

Y/n: um yeah your the guy who came here, damage there guild and now you come here to capture Lucy. And may I just ask kidnapped a blonde women that make you as a creep.

Everyone also laugh the Jose was mad now.

Jose: (anger) enough of this. You will give use Lucy heartfilia or be distroyed by my Jupiter canon.

Y/n: sorry Lucy heartfilia will not be available right now. please Never come back sir.

Jose: (anger) IF YOU WITH GIVE USE LUCY HEARTFILIA THEN SO BE IT. YOU ONLY HAVE 15 MINUTES UNTIL THE JUPITER CANON WILL FIRE AGAIN!

Then ten speakers turn off. Then the red hair women hit Y/n on the head and he stumbled back.

Red hair women: (anger) you think this is a joke to you!

Y/n: ow yeah your welcome.

Natsu: (sacred) please calm down Erza.

Erza: we are facing the Phantom Lords and he is making jokes. And what's more he nearly killed himself.

Y/n: look I'm sorry I did that but that canon would have injured you or kill you.

Erza was about to say something but she stop her self and stayed silenced. Then ghost like monsters came out of the Phantom Lords guild and headed towards them.

Y/n: what are those things?

???: they are called Phantom ghost.

Then a black hair women came up to them.

Wendy: Cana you know these thing?

Cana: yeah they are ghost that has no real body.

Y/n: well they are distracted use. We need to distroy that canon.

Natsu: right come on Happy!

Then a blue cat caught Natsu and spread it's wings and fly him to ten Phantom Lords guild.

Happy: aye sire.

Y/n: (thought) wait did that cat just talk! And wait did that cat just fly!

Wendy: um Y/n.

Y/n: yeah?

He turn see everyone look at him in shock.

Y/n: um why are you looking at me like that?

Erza: um look behind your back.

Y/n turn his head and sees a wing. And turn to the left and see another wing. Then he realised.

Y/n: (thought) I have wings?!

(White limbo)

Mavis: oh my I forgot to tell him that he has dragon wings. Maybe I should tell him more about his powers before he left.

She loom down in shame.

(Back at erathland)

Cana: you have dragon wings?!

Y/n: um....yes I do.

Wendy: how?

Y/n: it's a long story but know let's fly.

He start to flap his wings and fly to the The Phantom Lords guild.

To be continued.....