Chapter 16

Y/n: I won't let you distroy everyone's happy guild and everyone in Magnolia

Y/n: I won't let you distroy everyone's happy guild and everyone in Magnolia. I will pretect them. I WILL  PRETECT THEM ALL!

Laxus: let's see about it.

Laxus and Y/n charged at each other and they punched together that break all the windows of the church. Natsu, Gajeel and Levy watch as they fight.

Laxus try to punch through Y/n's armor but it didn't work. Y/n punch Laxus many times and upper punch him to the roof of the church.

Y/n go after him and they fight on top of the roof. They kicked and punched many times. Laxus fire his lighting at Y/n but Y/n use his wings to dodge Laxus lighting strikes. They Y/n start to fly and dodging Laxus lighting strikes.

Laxus: you can't beat me! I am a S class wizard you fool!

Y/n: yeah right.

Y/n dive down and swoop Laxus to the sky. Laxus punch Y/n's back but that won't help. Y/n went up and once lighting was about to hit Y/n he block it with Laxus. He scream in pain and Y/n dive down and crash Laxus back to the ground. Both Y/n and Laxus stand up and face each other.

Laxus: (anger) you....won't beat me.....I AM A LIGHTING DRAGON SLAYER! Lighting dragon.....ROAR!!!!!

He fire a huge bolt of lighting at Y/n. But Y/n just reach out his hand and stop the lighting with his one hand. Everyone in Fairy tail find them and they were shocked of Y/n's new form.

Lucy: (shocked) unbeatable!

Elfman: (shocked) I never sens soo much power from Y/n's before.

Gray: (shocked) it's like back in the Phantom Lords guild.

Erza: (shocked) I don't believe it.

Laxus: what hope do you have boy! You are nothing! You be weak like everyone in the guild!

Y/n: YOU WORNG!

Then Y/n reflect the lighting up to the sky and his fist glow gold.

Y/n: my friends are not weak to me. They are my strength. They lost hope in the past. They lost Lisanna and that cost Mira and Elfman to felt sad. I won't let a jerk like you do that.

Mira: Y/n.

Y/n: I promise I will pretect them! They won't felt sad no more! I WILL BE THERE SHINING HOPE LAXUS!

Then Y/n charged at Laxus. He pull back his arm and said.

Y/n: Fairy Law......PUNCH!!!!!!

Then punch Laxus so hard a huge golden light blinds everyone for a second. Once the light was gone they see Laxus fell to the ground defeated and lost. Y/n charged back and stumbled before fell on his butt and see Laxus unconscious.

Then someone hug him from behind and it was Lucy.

Lucy: thank you again Y/n for saving use.

Y/n: (smiled) I'm always be with yous no matter what.

Then he pass out on Lucy's arms. Lucy smiled as everyone cheered for victory.

(Later)

Y/n wake up back at the guild hall in a hospital bed. He sat up and see Makarov walking up to him.

Makarov: I see you are awake my boy.

Y/n: yeah I have.

Makarov smiled and said.

Makarov: I'm so proud of you what you did. Not only you save the girls, save many people but you also use you new form yo defeated my grandson.

Y/n: yeah sorry about that.

Makarov: it's ok my boy. Sometimes we have no choice but to do it.

Makarov then smiled and said.

Makarov: you know before you came. Our guild was not a same ever sens Lisanna died. We were upset of her death. When I was weaking I can sens my children losing hope and thought they will lose. I thought the same. The day Fairy Tail will end.

He pause for a moment and speak again.

Makarov: But you came Y/n. You came and save my children from the Phantom Lords and give them hope. Give them a chance to win. I'm so glad you join use Y/n.

Y/n: (smiled) jeez gramps thanks.

Makarov: which is why I'm making you an S class wizard.

Y/n was surprised when he said that.

Y/n: really I mean I'm horned but....well.....I don't know what to say sire.

Makarov: don't worry Y/n. You deserve it.

Y/n: (smiled) thank you master.

They both smiled and they head back to the guild hall and everyone cheered to see Y/n back. Lucy, Erza, Wendy, Juvia and Cana huged Y/n and they were glad Y/n was back. Y/n smiled and they took part in the festival. In the beginning Fairy Tail lost hope long ago but know with Y/n....They will never lose hope ever again.

To be continued....