Chapter 22

Y/n and Ashley met up with Lucy, Erza, and Hibiki. He tolled them what happened and tell them about Jallel. Erza ans Natsu head out to find Jallel while Lucy, Hibiki, Wendy, Carla and Ashley stay with Y/n while Wendy heal him.

Wendy: I'm just glad you two are ok.

Y/n: Yeah but Ashley was badly hurt thanks to Brain.

Lucy: Are you ok Ashley.

Ashley node nervously and sat on a tree.

Lucy: I felt bad for her.

Hibiki: Yeah if you haven't take Brain out.

Y/n: what?

Hibiki: You where close to take him out but you stop and got yourself captured. You should be a shamed of yourself.

Y/n: (anger) Didn't you listen to my reasoning. Ashley was caught by Cobra's snake I didn't have a choice. It's ether take out Brain and Ashley gets killed or go with him so Ashley will be ok.

Hibiki: Yeah Yeah but your a dragon slayer knight. How can you be captured by six wizards.

Lucy: (anget) Leave him alone Hibiki.

Carla: She's right it's not Y/n's fault.

Hibiki: Yeah ok but he helped them heal Jallel. He betrayal use.

Y/n: (anger) Listen to yourself! I didn't have a choice! Ashley have a chains raped around her neck and see her tears. True I want to rip his arms off but if I attack him he hurt her even more.

Hibiki: It's doesn't change the fact to what you did. You nothing but an.....

Then an earthquake happened and they turn to see a huge beam shot out to the sky.

Lucy: What is that?

Ashley: (scared) That's Nirvana.

They turn to Ashley.

Y/n: what?

Ashley: (scared) when you where nock out they said Jallel will activate Nirvana and use it to kill everyone.

Everyone was shocked and Hibiki punch Y/n in the face.

Lucy: (anger) What was that for!

Hibiki: (anger) It's all his fault! Now we lost because of him.

Y/n stand up and wipe a little blood off his face and turn to Hibiki in rage in his face.

Y/n: (anger) I didn't know they going to use Jallel yo activate Nirvana ok! Besides we can stop it. If we get there and....

Hibiki: (anger) Your not in charge of this mission Jura is!

Y/n: (anger) What is your problem! I only trying to help!

Hibiki: (anger) Yeah and now look they won. Ichiya was right we shouldn't trust you from the beginning.

Y/n: (anger) Are.....you.....SERIOUS!

Y/n made a fist and have rage in his eyes. Lucy, Wendy and Carla step back.

Y/n: (anger) I SAVE MANEY PEOPLE'S LIVES MANY TIMES! I EVEN RISK MY LIFE FOR THE PEOPLE I CALL FAMILY! I STOP PHANTOM LORDS FROM DISTROYING FAIRY TAIL, I WAS CAPTURED BY JALLEL AND UNDERSTANDING ERZA'S FEARS AND I FREE HER FROM IT, I STOP LAXUS FROM KILLING HIS OWN GUILD MEMBERS JUST SO HE CAN BE THE MASTER! YOU AND YOUR GUILD HAVE NO IDEA WHAT MY GUILD AND I HAVE BEEN THROUGH! SO STOP WITH YOUR RAGEING ABOUT ME GET ALL THE GIRLS GET ALL THE FAME AND LET. ME . HELP!

Hibiki was surprised and Ashley felt bad for Y/n and his guild. Y/n turn around and said.

Y/n: (anger) if yous don't won't me then fine. I take a break.