chapter 4

Y/n got in a battle stands

Y/n got in a battle stands. And Gajeel as well. They look at each other until Gajeel run up to him. Y/n did the same. The pull back there fist and punch there fisted together making a huge shock wave. Lucy and Happy stubbled back and Natsu stand up and saw Y/n's dragon armor.

Gajeel: you are done kid. There guild has been distroyed there no reason to continue fighting.

Y/n: shut up! There is a reason to fight. To fight to keep people happy, to fight for hope, to fight for justice......I FIGHT FOR FAIRY TAIL!

Y/n managed to punch Gajeel and send him flying to a wall. But Gajeel stand up and use his dragon roar but Y/n block it with his armor hand.

Gajeel: what impossible!

Y/n: you hurt them, injured them and broken there hopes. I WILL NOT FORGIVE YOU FOR THIS!

Then Y/n breath in deep and Fire, wind, water and Iron was filling up inside his mouth.

Y/n: grand dragon.......ROAR!!!!!!!!

He blast a massive blast Gajeel and nearly distroyed half of the Phantom Lords guild. Everyone outside saw this and they were shocked.

Wendy: what was that?

Carla: no clue but I sens lots of magic energy.

Cana: I now that magic it's Y/n.

Everyone was shocked. Inside Gajeel stand there shocked and fell to the ground.

Gajeel: (scared) I can't believe it. He.....he's the most powerful dragon slayer I ever seen.

Then he was knock out. Natsu, Happy and Lucy walk up to him.

Natsu: that was awesome dud.

Happy: yeah I didn't know you can turn into armor.

Y/n: well I'm a dragon knight slayer. So I am awesome.

Lucy walk up Y/n close and hug him with tears in her eyes

Lucy: (tears) thank you so much Y/n. And I'm sorry what my father did.

Y/n huge her back.

Y/n: this is not your fault. It was Phantom. They will pay what they did. I promise.

She let go of Y/n and Y/n turns and walks away.

Y/n: Jose is still here. I'm going to face him. And I'm going to win this for you and your guild.

They wave him and said good luck and he turn and give them a thumps up. And he walk away.

Later.....

Jose was given Erza full pain by his dark magic and his ghostly demon. Erza wather die by the like of him. So she use her powers to pick up her sword with no hands and was plan to stab her self.