chapter 5

After the Magic council ask Y/n and Fairy Tail some questions they decided that the Phantom Lords guild will be no more because they start it. They left and Master Makarov welcomed Y/n to Fairy Tail. Everyone heard what Y/n did to both Gajeel and Jose so they ask him questions. He answered them and Lucy invite Y/n ti stay in her house.

(At Lucy apartment)

It was morning and Y/n open his eyes to be met with the shining sun on his face.

Y/n: (thought) man yesterday was long, Fighting the Phantom Lords, ask questions and more questions. Well it's over.

He turn to his other side and blush when he was met by Lucy's face sleeping.

Y/n: (thought) wait what? I thought I was sleeping on the couch?

She wake up and saw Y/n awake. She blush and sat up.

Lucy: (blush) I'm sorry.

Y/n: wait what?

Lucy: (blush) well last night I don't you to sleep on the couch so.....i i move you to my bed and your were happy.

Y/n: (blush) oh thanks.

Lucy: do you want breakfast?

Y/n: sure thanks Lucy.

2 minutes later.....

After finishing breakfast Lucy tolled Y/n she will meet up in the guild. He walk through the town and into a rebuilding guild. He help his guild friends out on jobs. After about 1 hour of hard work he took a break with Natsu, Happy and Gray.

Y/n: man how big is this guild going to be?

Gray: probably huge.

Natsu: I was ok with the last guild.

Y/n: well at least.....

Then a wave of water came and splash Natsu, Happy and Gray.

Y/n: are yous.....what the?

Y/n look down and it was a lunch box.

Gray: we're did  that come from?

Y/n: who knows.

Y/n open it and there was food that has his face on if.

Y/n: woah!

Nats: so yummy.

Happy: and cool.

Y/n: (took a bite) and it is delicious. Who ever make this is great cook.

Juvia was hiding behind the wall and she was happy when he heard what he said.

Juvia: (thought) my love like it! He his soo sweet and so kind.

Erza walk up to them and saw the lunch box.

Erza: is that your?

Y/n: well maybe someone just give it to me.

Erza: huh I see hey I want to say sorry.

Y/n: for what?

Erza: when I hit you when we first met. I'm must apologise.

Y/n: hey don't worry besides you were cool when you try to defend the guild.

Erza: (blush a little) thank you.

???: hey guys.

They turn to see loki holding Lucy's keys. Then they notice his eyes it was like he didn't sleep.

Y/n: hey loki you ok?

Loki: oh I'm fine. Anyways I found Lucy's keys.

Natsu: that's great we take them to her.