Chapter 17

Y/n wake up in his bed with a massive headache. He sat up and feel his brain in a lot of pain.

Y/n: oh man what happened last night.

He got out of bed and noticed a note on the counter. He pick it up and read it.

Y/n: (reading note) hey Y/n vote it's me Natsu. I've left this note just to tell you...your were drunk?

Y/n put down the note for a second and try to remember what happened last night. Then he start to remember what happened.

(Flash back)

Everything was back at the guild after the festival and start a party. Y/n was at the bar with Cana ad they talk.

Cana: hey Y/n do you want a challenge me to a beer contest.

Y/n: A beer contest? I don't know.

Cana: oh come on its a party plus it's to celebrate your S class promotion.

Y/n think for a moment then he nods.

Y/n: ok your on.

Cana: (smiled) alright let's do this!

(Flash back ends)

Y/n:....what the hell was I thinking back there.

He lift up the note again and read more.

Y/n: ( reading note) you two drank beer after beer until Cana pass out and you were the winner. After that you went up the stage and try to dance but to trip and fell off the stage. After the party me and Happy take you home and once there you pass out on the bed. Hope you ok and hope your not dead. From Natsu and Happy.

Y/n faceplumed in embarrassed and sigh.

Y/n: I wather get eclectic by Laxus then dance like an idiot. (Sigh) well its don't the end of the world. And plus it's not like they have magical cameras that they film me dancing right.....right?

(Later)

Y/n arrived at the guild and sat at a table.

Y/n: (thought)  so what to do today. I'm a S class wizard now so that means I go on high misson's. But I start small and....

???: HERE YOU ARE!

Then a man run up to Y/n's with a note pad and pen.

???:your Y/n L/n an dragon knight slayer right?

Y/n: yeah that's mean?

Jason: Cool! I'm Jason a reporter of the Sorcerer Weekly.

Y/n: (thought) huh I never knew there is a Sorcerer Weekly?

Y/n: (smiled) nice to meet you man.

Jason: Cool! Tell me about yourself?

Y/n: oh um well I'm 18 years old and just traveled to here.

Jason: (taking notas) and what else?

Y/n: well I have strong dragon slayer abilitys that took out the boss of the Phantom Lords.

Jason: (taking nots) Cool!

Y/n: and I'm the one who save Magnolia from Laxus.

Jason: did you do this alone?

Y/n: no I have friends that help me. I can't deal with all the bad guys with out them.

After that Jason and Y/n shake hands and Jason left. Wendy and Carla walk up to Y/n.

Wendy: he was nice.

Y/n: yeah he was... and I like his name as well.

Carla: anyways Cana wants you.

Y/n: what is it for?

Wendy: it's about last night when you were....you know.

Y/n: oh...that.

(Later)

Y/n arrived at were Cana will be at. Under the cliff near Magnolia. He look around trying to find her.

Cana: here you are hot stuff.

Y/n: hey Cana I.....

But when he turn he see her in the same clothes she wear in the women contest.

Y/n blush bright red and turn away.

Y/n: (blush) what's going on?

Cana: well I knew you forget. This was your prize for beating me.

Y/n: huh?

Cana: if I win I can tell you what to do. But if you win you tell me what to do.

Y/n: did I?

Cana walk up to Y/n and hug him. Y/n face was on her breast.

Cana: mmmm you are soo warmer like before.

Y/n: (blush) yeah....its is.

Cana: (smiled) you know that silver form you pull out was pretty.

Y/n: (smiled) thanks.

Cana then pin Y/n to the ground and run her breast to Y/n's chest.

Cana: (smiled) your cute when your are blushing.

Y/n: (blush) I...can't help it.

Cana: (giggled) it's ok....strong hero's have to blush time to time. Now she'll we.

The loo at each and they kiss. The make out for a while the Cana pull back and went down to Y/n's shorts and take it off. Then next thin Y/n's can feel was something warm sucking his private. But he allows her to do it and they have "fun" at the beach.

(Hours later)

Y/n's and Cana snuggled together at the beach. They were naked after they have "fun".

Cana: (smiled)  that was wonderful Y/n's.

Y/n: (smiled) I'm glad you like it Cana.

Cana: you know I'm so glad you join use.

Y/n: (smiled) thanks Cana.

They kissed for a moment the the pull away.

Cana: I love you Y/n.

Y/n: me too Cana and all the girls as well.

They make out once more as the sun was setting down for another day and a new adventure of the dragon knight slayer.

To be continued.....