chapter 7

Y/n and his team were talking out a bandit camp at abandoned castle. Y/n was facing 4 bandits.

Bandit 1: you think you will take all of use out boy.

Y/n: yep. Slow down!

Then everything became slow and Y/n slash them 4. Once time rest they were beating.

Y/n: shouldn't have face me.

He left and met up with the rest.

Y/n: is that all of them.

Erza: yep they are gone.

Wendy: we won.

Y/n: yep because we believe we can win.

Gray: that's right.

They left the castle and Juvia saw Y/n walking out well hiding from them.

Juvia: (thought) I saw everything in there. The way he take out those bandits without a sweat and managed to win. He is the man in my dreams.

Now Y/n, Natsu, Happy, Lucy, Gray, Erza, Wendy and Carla were looking at the damaged castle they did.

Y/n: good thing that's a abandoned.

Erza: I agreed dealing inside if a town will cost too much damage.

Natsu: well at least we won.

Y/n: gest we head back to the guild.

Lucy: I don't know what about we take a break you now to relax.

Erza: Lucy.

Lucy: (scared) um yeah.

Erza: that's a great idea.

Y/n: yeah great idea Lucy.

Lucy: (blush) thanks Y/n.

They head out to a near by town just to relax.

(At Spa Town Hosenka)

Erza, Lucy, Wendy and Carla were in a spare relaxing.

Erza: Hey Wendy.

Wendy: yeah?

Erza: do you remember what Cana say?

Wendy: (nervous) uh yes.

Erza: ok you go first and tell him during your "date."

Wendy: (nervous) a are you sure. (Turn to Carla) and are you ok with this?

Carla: well I won't blame yous all. He is strong and you do love him and he did teach Laxus never mess with use so (smile) go get him.

Wendy: (nervous) o ok.

Later.....

Well everyone else was having fun play pillow fight Wendy ask Y/n to take her around town. He said yes and now they walk around town.

Y/n: this place is soo cool.

Wendy: yeah it is.

Wendy hold Y/n arm. Y/n looked and Wendy let go but Y/n smiled.

Y/n: it's ok besides we have to drive together so we won't get lost.

Wendy node and hold Y/n arm. Wendy blush well they walk.

Wendy: (thought) I'm holding his arm. It's soo suff.

They play a few games and Y/n got Wendy and stuffed cat and give it to her. She blush and thanked him.

Later.....

They went back to the hotel and he open his room and let Wendy in because Wendy want to ask him something.

Y/n: we're here so what is it you want to talk about?

Wendy was nervous but she want to tell him.

Wendy: (nervous)  well its about when you face Phantom and save use. We see how strong you are and really care about all of use even though you didn't know use. Your a hero to use.

Y/n: (thought) where is this going?

Wendy: and Mira, Erza, Lucy, Levy, Cana and me are having a crush with you. That's why.......

Wendy got close to Y/n and kiss him on the lips. Y/n was surprised and blushing at the same time. She pull away and said.

Wendy: we all went to be your girlfriends.

Y/n:..........

Wendy: I know that's not how love works but we all do love you. So please can we be your girlfriends.

Y/n: (thought) holy mother of the world's did I make my own harem! What can I do I can't date all of them.....but they do care about me and maybe they have a plan. I can't say no.

Y/n: sure I be your boyfriend.

Wendy: really!

Y/n:(smiled)  yep.

Wendy can't help it but kiss him again this time Y/n kiss her back. They lay on the bed and made out. Through out the night we hear both Wendy and Y/n moans as they have "fun".

(Morning)

Y/n and Wendy sleep together in bed naked. They wake up and smiled at each other.

Y/n: morning Wendy how do you slept.

Wendy: pretty well. That was great last night.

Y/n: yeah it was. Are you sure they won't get mad.

Wendy: don't worry we love you soo much remember. So having "fun" is ok to use.

Y/n: well I'm glad.

Wendy: but still I love you Y/n.

Y/n: and I love you too Wendy and all the girls.

They kissed and they got up.

Wendy: we should get ready. Erza and the rest maybe waiting for use.

Y/n: your right. Let's get ready to go.

They got changed and pack up and left there hotel room. They hold hands and they met up with the rest and they went back to Magnolia and back to Fairy Tail.

To be continued.....