Chapter 23

Zero and Y/n look at each other while Nirvana was exploded. Both wizard's got into a battle stands and they dash towards to each other and they where given massive blows after blows.

Zero punch Y/n in the helmet and Y/n elbow him in the gut and punch Zero in the face. Zero was sent flying back and into a wall. Zero got out onto a wall and fire his dark blast at Y/n but Y/n grab the dark ball at his hand and throw it at Zero.

Zero dodge the blast and dash towards Y/n. Zero grab Y/n and throw him up the ceiling and Y/ was now outside. Zero jump after him and stamp his feet on Y/n's gut.

Zero: You will never beat me...you've lost.

Y/n: NEVER!

Y/n kick Zero in the face and stand up. Y/n then punch Zero many times while saying to Zero.

Y/n: I won't let you distroy the Cave Shelter guild, I won't let you kill these people AND I WON LET YOU MAKE SOMEONE CRY!!!!

Y/n did a final punch and Zero was sent flying back and crash it each building and crash into the leg of Nirvana. Y/n then spread his wing and fly towards Zero.

Once there Zero try to blast Y/n off the sky but Y/n dodge every blast from Zero. Then Y/n dive down, stick his feet out and did a powerful kick to Zero. Zero spite out blood out of his mouth and he was crash the the leg and into and woods.

Y/n fly out just as Nirvana exploded do to the damaged core. Y/n landed on his feet and see Zero. Zero made a huge beam at Y/n but Y/n did the same and now they where holding then beam trying to push there beams through.

Natsu and the rest came ans saw Y/n ans Zero fight.

Ashley: (worried) Y/n!

Zero: (mad) I've never met a wizard with this type of power. JUST WHAT ARE YOU!?

Y/n: Just like I said....My name is Y/n L/n the chosen one and a proud member in a guild called Fairy Tail. I always keep my promise to my friends and I won't fail on this promise.

Ashley: (blush) Y/n.

Y/n: I'm a type of wizard that makes people happy and my friends are my power. If I'm down they help me rise me up to my feet. NO DARK WIZARD OR ANYONE WILL TAKE ME DOWN! BECAUSE MY FRIENDS ARE WITH ME!

Lucy: You can do this Y/n!

Natsu: We believe in you man!

Gray: Make that guy pay!

Happy: Go Y/n!

Carla: You've always make use smile!

Erza: No matter what Y/n we are with you!

Wendy: Until the end!

Ashley: Y/n......I BELIEVE IN YOU!

Y/n scream and his beam want through Zeros ans zeros gets hit. Zero scream as he skidded across the floor and was down. Y/n straight himself up ans turn back to normal.

Y/n: I'm the dragon knight slayer.....and you better remember that.

Everyone race down and they cheerd Y/n. Wendy and Lucy kiss Y/n on both cheeks. Erza hug Y/n and he hug her back. But he look behind her and see Jallel.

Y/n: Jellal!

Y/n got into a battle stands but Erza said.

Erza: Wait he's not evil anymore!

Y/n: wait what?

Erza then explain what happened and why.

Y/n: So he doesn't remember.