Chapter 14

After Y/n left Lucy's apartment he walk around just to explore the town. He then reach the park and saw Levy, Jet and Droy there. He also spotted Gajeel with them.

Y/n: (thought)  huh wounder what are they doing? I go and.....

Then Jet and Droy start to attack Gajeel. Y/n was shocked and run in there. When Droy throw magic seeds at Gajeel but Y/n grab them just in time.

Jet: Y/n!

Y/n: what are yous doing!

Droy: this is revenge what he did to use.

Y/n turn to Gajeel and turn back to them.

Y/n: listen I know you are mad at him. I'm mad as well. But if Makarov said to get along with Gajeel then we must.

???: sure that's what he said.

Then Laxus walk up to them.

Y/n: what do you want Laxus?

Laxus: I just came here to see our new member......or a jerk that cost the guild a laughing stock.

Then a bolt of lighting hit Gajeel. He scream in pain and he kneeld down weaking.

Y/n: (anger) what the hell is worng with yous!

Laxus: he's the reason why our guild is a laughing stock. It's all his fault.

Y/n: (anger) it's not Gajeel fault. He was just fallowing orders from a evil man.

Laxus: I don't care. Just stand aside so I teach him a lesson.

Y/n: (anger) never jerk.

Laxus was mad by this and so he hit Y/n with lighting and he scream in pain.

Laxus: (anger) how dare you call me a jerk. You are nothing like everyone else.

Y/n continue to scream in pain when Laxus kept firing lighting at him. Jet, Droy, Levy and Gajeel watch as Y/n kneeld down weaking.

Jet: stop it Laxus.

Droy: yeah leave him alone.

Laxus: (anger) quite you idiots. I'm teach thus boy a lesson!

He fire a lighting but it was about to hit Levy but Y/n run up and took the hit. Y/n fell on the ground unconscious.

Levy: Y/N!

Levy, Jet and Droy run up to Y/n and try to wake Y/n up. Laxus walk off in rage.

Droy: aw man he's not waking up.

Jet: we need to get Y/n to the guild now.

Then Gajeel walk up to them and left the unconscious Y/n up.

Levy: Gajeel?

Gajeel: let's just hurry before he dies or something.

They head back in the guild hurry to treat Y/n's injures.

(Later)

Y/n wake up in a hospital bed and sat up. Then Levy came in and saw him awake.

Levy: Y/n!

She run up and hug him.

Y/n: what happened?

Levy: Laxus blast you with lighting and when his lighting was about to hit me you took the hit and save me.

Y/n: oh right....ow that lighting hurts like hell.

Levy: hey Y/n?

Y/n: yeah.