14. Sibling

"What is it Jamie. I heard you were calling me?" I decided to call James back before the celebration that follows the Luna's acceptance since I didn't really know how long the celebration would last.

"Ellie, congrats lil sis, on becoming a Luna. Congratulate Alpha Vincent too on my behalf." I smiled and looked at Vincent when James said his name. He was talking to Derek and Damon.

"Thank you Jamieeee, I really wish you were here to see the ceremony! Hate the fact that only pack members are allowed to witness it! Anyway, what's up Jamie?"  I am the only one that's allowed to call James Jamie. He says it's not manly at all, but there's a reason why I call him that. When I was just a baby, I had problems in pronouncing the 's' in James, so I used to call him Jamie. In return, he'd call me Ellie. And that was that, we then became Jamie and Ellie, the two inseparable siblings.

"I wish I was there too, however I might be coming to see you soon. I need to go have a meeting with the Alpha of the Silver Blood Pack next week, so I was thinking, since they share borders with the Blood Moon, I could come to your Pack first. I will call Alpha Vincent in a while, but I just wanted to tell you first." His words made an excited squeal escape my lips and I found myself grinning like an idiot while jumping from one foot to the other. We spoke a bit more before we hung up and I made my way to Vincent.

He was still talking to Derek and Damon, except that this time, there was a tall, blonde guy with his arm wrapped protectively around a girl. The guy had a dark shade of blue eyes with dirty blonde hair that had a lot of gel pushing it back. He was in a full white shirt and pant, with his shirt collar pulled a bit low, just enough to let a part of a pair of canines show.

That brought my eyes to the girl he had his arm around. She was one of the prettiest women I had ever seen. Her long platinum blonde hair was tied back in a sleek high ponytail, and her thick, black eyeliner and kohl deeply accentuated her light icy blue eyes. Her neck too had a mark.

I walked over to the five of them and smiled when Vincent turned around just as I neared them. A smile graced his face as he took a step closer to me and held his hand out. Gasps could be heard all around, and confusion laced the atmosphere. I tuned them all out, and slipped my hand in his. He pulled me closer and gave me a big hug.

"What did James say?" Vincent asked after pulling away slightly.

"Nothing much, we'll talk about it later okay?" He nodded his head to that before flinging one arm around my shoulder and pulling me towards the group.

The girl's eyes seemed to sparkle even more as she saw me nearing. She stepped towards me, but didn't come too close as the guy's arm tightened around her waist at the slightest amount of movement. His face seemed blank and emotionless, but his eyes were trained on me, watching me carefully.

The girl swatted his arm away and shot him a glare. She stepped towards me and leaned in for a polite hug. I returned it before stepping away and looking at her in confusion.

"I am Anissa Adessi, Vincent's cousin. It's so good to finally meet you. The girl who made my dear cousin smile for the first time after years." A blush was quick to form on my cheeks before I realized I'd heard the name 'Adessi' before.

"It's nice to meet you too, I'm Isabella Stone. I think we'll get along just fine." This brought out a huge smile on Anissa's face before she shot out, linking her arm with my free arm. A low growl was heard, very low that if you weren't listening carefully, you wouldn't have even heard it.

I looked at the guy, shocked that he'd growl at us. He smiled at me sheepishly, before averting his eyes from me.

"I'm sorry, I'm a little too protective over Ani every time we leave our territory, " he took a short pause, before leaning towards me with his arm out in a handshake, " I'm Jasper Adessi, this beautiful woman's husband."

I shook his hand before realization hit me like a truck. He was Jasper Adessi. THE Jasper Adessi. Alpha of the Adessi Pack, the second most powerful pack in the world. Second to the Blood Moon Pack. Well, of course there's the Royal Pack, but that's another story. Anyway, who had not heard about the time Anissa Adessi got kidnapped just the day after Alpha Adessi marked her! No wonder he's so protective of her. My jaw dropped which caused Alpha Adessi and Vincent to chuckle.

"Oh wow, it's an honour to meet you Alpha Adessi." He just shook his head before telling me to just call him Jasper.

"Your mate is my brother in law, making you my future sister in law. You're family now, just call me Jasper." My jaw dropped at his words. Even Vincent seemed to have a small smile on his lips. I leaned closer to Vincent and nodded at Jasper.

Thinking about Jasper being here, I really missed James. Jasper and Anissa came for the celebration since their pack was right next to ours. The Adessi pack is Blood Moon Pack's biggest ally, just as the Blood Moon Pack is the Adessi Pack's biggest ally. Both the Packs, being the two strongest Packs in the world, were a force to reckoned with. No one dared to harm any of the packs, knowing that the other pack would come as soon as called.

•••••••••

"Bella?" I heard Vince call out as I made my way to our room.

"Yea?" I entered the room to see him on the bed, shirtless, holding a phone in his hand.

"Alpha James wants to visit? Did you know about that?" I nodded at his question, telling him that that's what James had called me about.

"Oh ok, well he said he'd be here tomorrow around noon, so, do you want to come with me to welcome our guest?" I nodded excitedly, jumping on the bed before laying my head on Vince's lap. He chuckled and entangled his fingers in my hair. And so, I fell asleep with Vince's hands massaging my head which rested on his lap.