26. I Love You; The End

I turned around and saw Vincent's eyes already trained on me. He smiled softly. I smiled back before rushing into his arms. He wordlessly picked me up with his hands under my thighs. I put my arms around his neck and tightly wrapped my legs around his waist. He started caressing my back, and before I knew what was happening, my eyes slowly started closing as I drifted off to sleep.

••••••

As I regained consciousness, I couldn't help but feel weird. This bed.. this bed isn't where I normally wake up, but it feels so familiar. Like I had been waking up here for a long time, just not recently. The warm, chocolate and spearmint scented, shirtless body was curled up around me as usual, yet the bed lacked the softness that I had grown accustomed to.

Finally, I opened my eyes. This room definitely wasn't the room I'd been waking up to lately. It's walls weren't grey, it's decor wasn't in the shades of black and white, and nor was it so lavish looking. This room has baby pink walls, small framed pictures all around the wall, fairy lights strung up across the ceiling and pink curtains with white lace. This is the room I had grown up in.

I never once thought that I'd be laying in my childhood room holding the love- LOVE? Oh my god. Yes. No? Yes! I love Vincent! Oh my god. I'm not still in the stage of falling for him. I have fallen for him! OH MY GOD!!

I turned my head slightly, and looked at him. He was laying on my right side. His head was in the crook of my neck, he had one arm draped across my stomach, and one leg over both my legs. I smiled before raising my left hand and running it through his hair. I felt him smile against my neck, as he sighed and pulled me closer.

I giggled before slightly turning my body. He growled and frowned in response. At lightning speed, I freed my left leg before wrapping it around his. I turned my whole body to face him as I pulled him even closer. All of a sudden, his head shot up. My heart is about to burst at how cute the sight in front of me is.

Vincent's hair is sticking up in different directions, his pink lips tilted upwards showing me the cutest smile that I've ever seen, and his eyes just slightly opened letting just a little of his beautiful grey eyes show. This gorgeous man is mine. All mine. Before I even realized it, my mouth mumbled the word that is swimming around in my head. "Mine."

This caused Vincent's eyes to open fully, and his small smile got replaced by a full blown grin. Oh my. Seeing him smile is a sight that used to be rare, but isn't that rare anymore. He has been smiling more than he used to when I first met him. Yet, my god every time I see it, my heart stops. "All yours." My heart skipped a beat at these two words that left his mouth. I could feel my cheeks heat up, turning a dark shade of red. I quickly looked away.

He laughed softly before raising one hand to turn my head towards him. Then his expression turned serious. "You're so beautiful." He said while caressing my cheek. Without really thinking about what I'm saying, I blurted out a 'you too.' Vincent laughed out loud this time, before settling for a smile.

"I love your smile." I mumbled while running my thumb over his bottom lip. His eyes turned darker as he moved my hand towards his cheek. He closed his eyes and nuzzled his cheek with my hand.

"You're the only reason I smile." He whispered out. I simply stared at him for a few seconds which made his eyes open again.

The look in his eyes of pure adoration urged me to use my hand, the one on his cheek, to pull his head closer. I raised my other hand and placed it on his other cheek. I stared at his face for just a second, before moving forward. Without thinking twice, my lips took their place on this. A low rumble left his chest as he put one arm around my waist, and tangled the other hand in my hair. He softly tugged at my hair, making me raise my hand to his hair too.