🌹Chapter Thirteen🌹

🌹R O S E🌹

🌹CHAPTER THIRTEEN🌹

Lena, the IT guy and I watch on the computer in the IT room, we watch the same video on that computer that every one else is watching on in this building. The video that I had put together from the security cameras. The IT guy is watching this happen with curiosity, while I'm pretty proud of what I've done, I'm glad that I'm standing up for myself.

On the computer, we see the thing that Vicky did to me and how she distracted me while someone took the paper out of the file. I also added another clip in there that will surprise most, and it's pretty juicy. It literally is. While going through the footage, I saw a pretty interesting one.

Just as I walked out of the office after I got fired, Vicky and Mr. Knight didn't waste time to take their clothes off and you know can take a guess what happened next. It makes him look even more guilty than he already looks, and her like a slut.

I just hope that he is watching this and hopefully with her too. "Wow, that's hot. He's good" Lena says, I've had to watch this once, I don't need to do it again. It's so disgusting. "I'm going to go gay" The IT gay says, the two of us look at him and his little friend is poking out. Gross.

I'm so thankful that there is no sound because that would be even more disgusting. The two of them doing it makes me feel disgusted and it makes me feel uncomfortable. The video finishes after twenty minutes and I smile to myself. I hope that teaches him a lesson.

I find it rather strange that Mr. Knight hasn't sent someone down here to shut this thing off, and thrown us out. Lena and I walk out of there and as soon as we exit the IT room, I feel this weight lift off my shoulders. My phone begins to buzz in my pocket.

Taking it out, I see the ID is Mr. Knight. "You're in trouble" Lena says beside me. "You're not helping" I tell her and answer the phone. "Hello" I answer in the phone. "Ms. Ace, come to my office. NOW!!!" He yells in his phone. I guess he's pretty angry about the video.

Then again, he never should have messed with me. "I'm sorry, Mr. Knight. I don't work for you anymore because you fired me for a mistake I never made. You saw it, right? I don't have to do anything you say anymore. Oh, and even if you delete the footage from the security cameras, I have three USB's that will be shown in court if you decide to sue me" I say and then hang up.

I don't give him a chance to speak, because I've had enough of him speaking. "Come on, let's get out of here" I tell her with a satisfying smile on my face. We leave the building, I wave a goodbye to Harry before we leave. Walking out of the building, I feel very nice.

It feels amazing to stand up for myself and get back at someone who has bullied me like he did. "You were amazing out there. I wish I could be you" Lena says as we get into her car. "That's kind of creepy" I say when I close the door of the car.

Just as Lena was about to start the car, I notice something by the front door. "Hey, isn't that Mr. Knight, the hottie" Lena says. Yeah, it is true. "What is he doing down there?" I ask. He comes out of the building and looks around the parking place.

Then he looks our way and directly on me. This wave of nervousness washes over me, as he walks over here. "Is there any chance that you could take off. Right about now?" I ask here, but she's far too busy looking at him. "Do you think he will do the things he did to her to me?" She asks.