🌹Chapter Thirty - Eight🌹

🌹R O S E🌹

🌹CHAPTER THIRTY - EIGHT🌹

We eat our food in the VIP room, and we're the only one's there, no big surprise there. I don't know why, but I feel even more nervous around him than ever before. "Tomorrow, I will be going to Paris" Alexander suddenly announces to me.

I stop eating my delicious hamburger and look at him with a shocked face, I don't even know why he's telling me this now. "Since you are my secretary, you shall come with me" He then says, and his eyes find mine. I give him an even shocked face than before, not even sure of that is possible.

"What?" I say, I've never been to Paris, or anywhere really. "It's work related. My family holds a charity ball every year and this year it has been decided it would be in Paris. I will need to be there and I need my secretary" He tells me, as if this is the most casual thing in the world.

My eyes are widened and my mouth is hanging open, I have no idea what I can say about this, he has just told me that I'm going to Paris. I've always dreamed of going to Paris, it is after all the city of love. "Why do you need me? I mean why do you need your secretary?" I ask him.

Somehow deep in my heart, it hurts to me only his secretary and nothing more, some part of me wishes that I'm something more, though, I doubt we will ever be something more. We just don't belong together, or maybe we do. I don't know.

He chuckles, I don't know if it's at my face or my words, either way he's chuckling. "Why would I not need you?" He asks, I frown. "You don't answer a question with a question" I tell him with a annoyed look on my face. His face makes a smirk.

"I just want you to be with me, be there with me" He admits, and for a small moment, I saw a blush on his cheeks, though he does hide it very well. I giggle. "Of course I will go with you. But, I will need time to pack" I say to him. I can't just go to Paris with nothing.

"Don't worry about that, everything will be provided for you on the trip. Also, you don't need to book a flight, it has already been arranged, and the hotel room too" He tells me. So, this guy has thought of everything. I start to eat my burger once again, I'm hungry and I'm not going to let this delicious food go to waste.

"How did you know I'd go with you?" I ask him, after a moment or two of silence. He looks up at me, with a surprised look. "I didn't" He simply says, then continues to eat. "Then how did you know to book everything before I even had the chance to say agree on it?" I ask him.

I finish the last bite of the hamburger. Alexander does look taken back by my words, clearly had not expected me to say that. "I just assumed you would agree to come with me, besides who's going to deny me?" He asks, though, I do believe that he wasn't asking that question to have it answered.

"You're so full of yourself" I mutter, loudly enough so he would hear me, and with a smirk on my face. He rolls his eyes. "Now, since we have finished, I'd like to drive you home. And you will sleep the whole night, I don't want to repeat the day we have had today. However, I did enjoy your snoring, it was so adorable" He says and laughs.

Standing up he pays the bill and leaves the tip. "I can assure you that I will not be making the same mistake again, besides this is the last time you will ever hear my snores, believe me" I say to him as we walk out of the restaurant, somehow I can't shake the smile of my face.