🌹Chapter Fifteen🌹

🌹R O S E🌹

🌹CHAPTER FIFTEEN🌹

Did my ears hear his words right? I'm not sure about that. I give him a seriously confused look. "What?" I ask quietly, confusion written all over my face. "You bought it because of me? I don't understand" I ask him. I've always been puzzled around this guy, but now it's beyond anything.

He takes a few steps closer to me, then leans in. "You belong to me" He whispers in my ear. His words make me feel this anger rise within me. I back away from him. "Are you insane. I don't belong to anyone but myself. Least not to you" I yell at him and go into my office, making sure he knows I'm angry at him.

Who does he think he is? Saying I belong to him, it's crazy. He's always been crazy, but I never thought this crazy. I sit by my desk, and ideas are rushing into my head of what I can yell at him. It is true what they say. You always think of so many things you want to say after an argument.

I'm not even sure of this was an argument, I yelled at him, but he never yelled at me. Then again, everything he does makes me furious and angry at him, and want to yell at him. I guess each one of our conversations are arguments, because it always ends up with him saying something that makes me angry and me yelling at him.

I can't let him control my life, I take a deep breath and then exhale to calm myself down, and I do this quite a long time. While I'm calming myself down, I answer some emails, which are pretty easy to do. Mr. Knight doesn't have many meetings nowadays.

It's a bit strange. Mr. Selone had so many meetings every day, sometimes three or four. Few times he had one or none, which never happened that often. Then again, I had been working there for a week, so it might just have been a few times for me.

"Ms. Ace!" Mr. Knight's voice comes from his office. Sighing, I stand up and walk over there. I'm getting a bit tired to walk over there, knock and then he says something or orders me around and then I'm back here. Does it make me a bad person that I find all of this boring?

While I was working for Mr. Selone, he was always making jokes, telling me stories and just being a human being. With this guy, I know for a fact that he can't make a joke or tell a story, he can't even be a decent nice person to me or anyone. It's not fun to work with a person that is so rude and mean and cruel to me.

But, I have to remember that this is all for my own business, I need the money and this is the quickest way to get it. There may be other jobs that pay more than what I'm getting here, but those jobs have nothing to do with my education. I never studied to become a doctor or a lawyer or something.

I educated myself to be a business owner, that's what I'm been studying my whole life. It's all I've ever wanted and I'm not going to stop doing this until I have enough money to start my own business. That means that I have to keep my job here.

I'm not sure how I will be able to do that, when that horrible man makes me want to quit each time we talk to each other. Speaking of. I enter his office after he has rudely called out for me. I wonder if he can ever be nice? I do hope so, because I would like to see that side of him someday, I doubt it but I can't stop hoping for it.

"You called, Mr. Knight" I say with a nice smile. Remember all for the business, all for the business. I just need to handle this guy for some time, and soon I'll be my own boss with my own company. "Yes, do you see anything missing on my desk?" He asks.