🌹Chapter Thirty - Nine🌹

🌹R O S E🌹

🌹CHAPTER THIRTY - NINE🌹

Sitting in a awkward silence in the car while his driver is driving us to the airport is not what I had expected. On the outside, I'm normal and professional, like I always am but on the inside is a whole another story, I'm practically screaming in my mind, I'm so exited to go to Paris.

I still feel like this is all a dream, a wonderful dream that I will be waking up soon and when I wake up, I will want to go back top sleep to continue this dream. Let's just say, if it was a dream, I never want to wake up from it again or even wake up at all.

"Are you exited?" Alexander asks after ten minutes of us in awkward silence, which I did not like. But, i just couldn't find the right words to say. I mean, I just kissed him a few hours ago, and he's my boss and I'm falling in love with him, despite what he has done to me.

I look at him and he has a smile on his face and I think he has a joyful look in his eyes. "More than I have ever been in my life" I tell him, there is no way that I'm going to tell him that there's a party in my head from the excitement of going to Paris, however, I think he has already figured it out.

He lets out a chuckle. "That's good" He only says, but I feel like he wanted to say more than that. "Are you exited?" I ask after a minute or two, honestly, I'm not counting. He smiles, the second smile today, that is new for him but I've begun to notice that he smiles around me more and more. Smiling actually looks good on him.

His smile is so beautiful and charming, just like him. "Of course I am, why would I not be when a beautiful woman such as yourself is coming with me?" He asks but I know that his question wasn't one that I should answer. I blush like a cooked tomato.

I admit that I do look beautiful in my eyes, but I never knew that he thought of me as beautiful. "According to your blush on those adorable cheeks of yours, I believe my words have affected you" He says, with a chuckle at the end of his sentence and a smirk on his face.

I blush even deeper, if that is even possible which I don't even think is. My heart is failing me, as it always is when around him. It's beating faster than it should be and I feel nervous, like always. But, I like those feelings, I like having those butterflies in my stomach because of him.

"Now, what are you most excited about?" He asks, I'm guessing to help me not be so embarrassed and awkward right now. He comes closer to me in the car, but still has his seat belt on. I look up to meet his eyes, the eyes that I can always get lost in and I don't mind it.

"Everything" I whisper, our eye contact still alive and well and I don't intend on breaking any time soon. "That's wonderful, Rose" He tells me, his voice is just above a whisper, but I did hear him. Like he heard my whisper. Now it is just the two of us in the world.

When he says my name, it makes my heart skip a beat and I blush, the way that he says my name, it rolls of his tongue and it feels right when it comes from his lips. The lips that I kissed only few hours ago and I wouldn't mind kissing again, I wouldn't mind kissing them all day.

I don't know why I'm always thinking like this now, I guess it's the fact that I'm falling in love with him. "Sir, we have arrived" His driver speaks, surprising and shocking the both of us and our beautiful and wonderful eye contact has been broken when Alexander turns to his driver.