🌹Chapter Nineteen🌹

🌹R O S E🌹

🌹CHAPTER NINETEEN🌹

"You need me? I find that hard to believe" I say, the last sentence was more directed to myself and not something that I wanted him. "Believe it or not, Ms. Ace, but I need advice from a woman and if I'm not mistaken you're a woman" He says in a 'duh' tone.

I roll my eyes at him. "Can't you get advised from that woman, Kitty, wasn't it? Since you know, the two of you are close" I say, I don't dare looking at him. My eyes are all over the place, anywhere but him. "What, you jealous?" He asks, or more hinted.

I make a disgusted face. "Gross, I wou-" I start to say but I'm cut off by the driver telling us that we have arrived to that florist shop. Mr. Knight goes out of the car, and I follow behind him. I'm a bit angry at him, I can't believe that he would suggest something like this.

Me, jealous of a girl that looks like a stripper, no way. I have only once been jealous in my entire life and that was of this girl that had higher grades than me. But, that jealousy only motivated me to work even harder and eventually I got better grades than her and I was the top student of the class.

We will definitely be discussing this later on. The florist shop is rather small on the outside, but colorful. Because of its small size, it is more likely to get overlooked by a lot of people, though I believe the colors are what brings people in.

The building itself is bright yellow, almost neon like yellow, and the outside is decorated with flowers, in every size and color. We walk inside and color and nature scent fills my nose. It's smell amazing here, like if you were taking a hike through a flower field, only this time the scent is more powerful, but it's good.

The flowers are so beautiful. "Mr. Knight, welcome. It's such an honor to have you visit" An older woman speaks, I'm guessing that this is Mrs. Theary, she's the only one here. "The pleasure is all mine" He says to her and then they start to have a conversation with each other, like old friends.

The woman doesn't notice me and I think she doesn't want to notice me, and Mr. Knight makes no move to introduce me or even speak to me, so I don't do anything. I slip away from them and look around the shop. The flowers are so beautiful.

I've never seen such beauty in my entire life, and I'm a bit ashamed for not studying flowers and nature while in school, I should have because I've clearly missed out a lot. But, my body automatically goes to the roses. Roses in many colors are by one shelf and I can't stop staring at them.

The colors are what drew me to them and the beauty, and the fact that I grew up with roses. In the distance, I hear them still talking and they don't seem like they want to have me around, but none of them stop me from looking at those roses.

If my business idea doesn't work out, I think I'm going to start a flower business. I mean, it's nothing like I've ever seen before. This is my first time in a flower shop. Being here makes me feel these feelings that I've never felt before, and I don't understand them.

Then Mr. Knight comes into my mind and the feeling inside me only grows. I feel blood rush to my cheeks. I shake my head a bit to desperately try to get him out of my mind, I don't want to think of him. He's an idiot and he has always been so rude to me, then again he's always rude to everyone.

Even this sweet old woman, he talks to her like any other person. He's rude, that's for sure. But, I have no idea what they're talking about and I don't really care. After I've been watching those roses for a few minutes now, studying each and every one of them.