🌹Chapter Forty - Three🌹

🌹R O S E🌹

🌹CHAPTER FORTY - THREE🌹

My eyes slowly open. It's dark, but I still look at the time and it's about three in the morning, and that is why it's so dark. I sit up and I notice in the corner of my eye that there's a hint of light. My head snaps in that direction and I notice on the balcony there is light and someone is there, Alexander is on the balcony, just watching the city.

I didn't even know that the penthouse has a balcony, I never noticed it there, then again I've been so busy in my own excitement. I stand up from the bed and as soon as my toes touch the floor, I feel warmth. There is heat in the floor, something that I had no idea was there.

I walk over to the balcony and open the glass door, it doesn't make a sound when I open in but Alexander still looks behind him and notices me. "Couldn't sleep?" I ask him, my voice soft, but tired. Since I just woke up in the middle of the night.

"Yeah, you?" He asks, then he turns to look at the city once more. I walk over to him and stand beside him, watching the beautiful city of Paris, and I do love it, I do love Paris. "Yeah" I whisper, but I do know that he did hear me. I sigh as a gust of wind goes past us, making me shiver.

Without even knowing it, my body goes closer to him. "Cold?" He asks and I nod my head, too tired to even speak at this point. My eyes feel so heavy that I might just fall asleep here and now. Alexander takes off his jacket and puts it on my shoulders.

His jacket is so warm and cozy, and I do like it when it's on my shoulder, and it smells of his cologne, it smells on him and that is a nice smell. I put my head on his shoulder. "It's beautiful" I say, referring to the city that we stare at. The moon his high on the sky and the stars sparkle on the blackened sky.

"Yes, it is" He says, but he isn't looking at the city, he's looking at me. "Rose?" He asks. I look up at his face and in this light his eyes are so beautiful, then again his eyes are always so beautiful to me. "Yes?" I ask him, my eyes slowly starting to close but I force them to keep open.

We turn to look at each other, he wraps his arm around my waist and pulls me closer to him. My body in his chest and I blush. He holds me so close that I can feel his breath on my face. "You're beautiful" He says to me and then we both start to lean in into a kiss.

.•🌹•..•🌹•..•🌹•.

I wake up with a smile on my face and in Alexander's arms. He's behind me and has his arms tightly around my waist and holds me close to his body, making me unable to move, though I don't care about that. I can feel his hot breath on my neck and my smile widens.

This is so wonderful, last night we shared an epic kiss and then he didn't want to let go of my body and who was I to envy his touch? He was how tired I was and he pulls me to his bed and wrapped his hands around me and the two of us shared a bed together, however we didn't do anything, we only went to bed and when I say that I mean actual sleeping.

I close my eyes once again because his grip on me is so tight that I won't be going anywhere any time soon, even though his grip is tight, it doesn't hurt me at all. I feel comfort coming from him and I actually like it when he's holding me like this and my smile hasn't left my face.

My thoughts wander to the kiss we had and I can barely remember anything from last night, but I do remember the kiss and how amazing it was. Like all the other kisses that we have shared, which I don't know how many are, as I've forgotten to count.