diner

i walked closely next to him brushing my fingers against his once in awhile.

"i'm not going to hold your hand rachel.." he said and i nodded.

"i know but i'm just trying to make a move.. we are off campus anyways" i said shrugging.

"maybe when we eat under the table" he said looking down. i shivered a bit and he looked at me.

"you alright?" he asked and i nodded. "a bit cold but that's okay"

"oh i should've let you get dressed, here um.." he said as he took off his sweatshirt and gave it to me. he (sadly) had a tank top under. i put the sweatshirt on quickly.

it swallowed my whole body. it was like a dress.

he smiled at me and kept walking.

~~~~

we finally made it to the diner and we walked in and got seated at a small booth for two.

i read over the menu and decided on a grilled cheese sandwich. those where my favorites.

"what're you getting?.." i asked him.

"well i really like grilled cheeses.. i heard they have good ones here so probably that" he said.

"oh my gosh me too!" i said smiling and he giggled.

the waitress came up to us.

"hello what would you two like to order?" she asked.

"chocolate milk shake please" mr.taylor said.

"okay and for you ma'am?" she asked me and i waved her down to whisper in her ear.

"make it one chocolate milkshake with two straws" i whispered and she nodded.

"okay be right back" she said smiling at him then walking away.

"what did you say?" he asked "you'll see dear" i said and he nodded.

after a few moments she came with a chocolate milkshake with two straws one facing you and the other facing him.

he giggled a bit then took a sip.

"is this what you asked for?" he said smiling and i nodded then took a sip.

"yummy" i said smiling.

"it's pretty good.. i come here often and i get this every time" he said taking another sip.

i leaned back in my chair and looked at him.

"can we stay the night at a hotel?" i asked speaking quickly.

"oh um.. sure why not?" he said smiling and i clapped.

"yay! a day with the most beautiful man!" i said and he smiled.

"that's sweet" he said and i blushed a little.

soon the waitress came over and took our orders. mr.taylor ordered for me.

"what was your name again? like your first name" i asked and he looked at me.

"roger.. roger taylor" he said.

"oh.. that's pretty" i said and i saw him blush. oh my gosh i made him blush!

soon i heard someone walk in. i looked back and saw michelle and leo.

"HOLA" i shouted and i got ignored.

i looked at roger and sighed. he smiled weakly at me.

just my luck. they got seated right next to us. now what do i do. fuck my life.

"dumbass?" i said trying to get her attention but she just talked to leo. i rolled my eyes.

i saw her look at me. "well well well, rachel and mr.taylor eating together.. that's odd.. you two don't have a relationship do you?" she said with an evil grin.

"no, no relationship she just um.. needed a little help in class so i took her here to tutor her" he said.

"so then.. one milkshake?" she asked.

"mr.taylor didn't want anything.." i said i could tell she didn't believe me but whatever.

"i think the dean should know about this.." she said and i shook my head.

"what about the party the dean wouldn't be to happy that you and leo where drinking hm?" i said.

"you got drunk too" she said.

"oh did i? why don't we ask mr.taylor.. did i get drunk or drink anything last night?" i asked him.

"nope not even water" he said and i smiled.

"but i think you and leo did" he said smirking.

"i think the dean should know that.. you know how that would go hm?" he said. the dean went psycho when he found alcohol.

"okay sir i'll stop just please i need good grades don't tell" she said starting to get a little nervous.

i saw leo pulling out a picture from his bag. i looked at it and it look very strange.

"it's you" he said to michelle and i fake gagged.

"he did that for me too, still cheated" i said giggling.

"shut the fuck up no one asked you" michelle said and i gasped and just turned away to look back at roger.

"make up with her rachel" he said.

"but.." i started to say before i got cut off by michelle.

"sorry.." i looked over at her

"i'm sorry too.." i said and we both smiled. their table had four seats so me and roger moved over to them.

i sat next to roger and michelle sat next to leo.

soon we all got our food and ate quickly. especially me and michelle. we are like pigs that haven't ate in years.

"holy-" roger started saying but then just stopped.

"you wonder why i eat in class" i said as i kept eating. he chuckled and i smiled.

after a little bit we finished our food.

we all spilt the bill and leo and michelle parted ways from me and roger.

"roger.. or rog.. can we go shopping or something?" i asked and he nodded a bit.

"but i think you do need a tutor.. i could do it after class every.. thursday and friday maybe" he said and i nodded.

"sure more time with you is the best time" i said and he blushed.

"thank you rachel you're really sweet" he said and i blushed loads.

"i never get called sweet" i said giggling.

soon we arrived at a small store on the street corner with big writing

KENSINGTON MARKET

~~~~

thanks for reading my sucky ass story lol

word count- 1008