my ex

"this is my store" roger said and i gasped

"really!?" i said

"yep" he said smiling. i shopped here all the time!

"i love this store i shop here all the time!" i said and he looked at me and smiled.

"nice" he said and we both walked in.

right when i walked in i saw my ex. he did terrible shit to me and my body. lets just say would force me in bed with him and his friends.

"roger.." i whispered to him.

"yes rach?" he said

"thats my e-"

"rachel! hey!" noah said walked up to me.

"no no please leave me alone i hate you please go away" i said freaking out a little. he just hugged me out of no where. two of his friend was there too. two of his friends that helped him rape me. fuck i'm scared.

"noah fuck off" i said

"but baby" he said grabbing my hand i pulled my hand away right as he grabbed it

"noah! i don't want you touching me fucking rapist!" i shouted.

roger looked at me and i looked at noah nervously.

"babe? are you okay?.." he asked

"oh my god! noah! go away with your little friends!" i said.

"noah is it? well i think if she wants you to leave her alone you should leave her alone" roger said to him.

"shes my girlfriend though sir" he said sweetly.

"you're not my boyfriend! you're my ex!" i said walking away to the young man at the desk.

"hi love" he said and i looked at him.

"i'm freddie" he said smiling and i smiled back.

"rachel" i said holding my hand out for him to shake. he shook my hand and smiled at me toothlessly.

next thing i knew noah walked up behind me and grabbed my waist.

he started kissing on my neck and i just looked down. i didn't even try to fight back at this point. i was tired i didnt need this right now. plus fighting would just make it worst.

i sighed "hi noah.." i said obviously upset

"you sound sad let me fix that" he said picking me up bridal style.

"no." i said quickly and he looked at me "shh honey" he said and he took me to the dressing room.

at this point i started to get angry.

"you better not noah"

-RAPE SCENE WARNING-

he started tearing off my clothes.

"no!-" i started to say then he covered my mouth. at this point i was crying. i couldnt hold it in. so many memories flooding back.

"get her guys" he said and next thing i knew i had a dick in my mouth and in my privates. both of my holes in my private area had a dick in it.

tears were streaming down my face now and they put a towel over my face. this was all to much for me i was so overwhelmed. i kept almost passing out but i was able to keep my eyes open. i wanted it to be over.

they just kept going and going non stop pain.

-end-

thank god i heard the door fly open. i looked at the door and saw my hero. roger.

"get away from her! god!'' he grabbed the men and pulled them off me. i stood up quickly and hugged him really tightly. i started having an anxiety attack. shit this was the last thing i needed today.

"roger im sorry.." i said crying into his chest

"rachie don't be sorry.. shh" he said stroking my hair.

we stayed this way for a good 15 minutes.

then i pulled away from the hug and put my clothes on.

"lets go?.." he said and  nodded.

i rushed out of the store holding rogers hand. i don't care if anyone sees me and roger holding hands it comforted me.. holding his hand.. just touching him.

"roger.. please.. never mind"

"no tell me rach" he said

"be my boyfriend?.. we won't tell anyone i promise! please please please!" i begged

"maybe when you graduate.. actually.. fuck it" he said then it happened. he kissed me. was this really happening?

his soft lips against mine wow.

we kept on kissing it felt like eternity but it was only about a minute. the best minute of my life.

"now.. lets go back to my room?" he said and i smirked at him.

"ohh" i said then winked and giggled.

"rachel we aren't doing that.. okay?" he said and i nodded.

"yeah that's probably smart i guess.."

we walked back to his little room.

"wait roger can we go to my room? pleasee" i asked

"ugh finee" he said and i giggled.

"shit i forgot the salted carmel ice cream when we were out ughh" he said and i giggled again.

"i'll ask michelle to get it" i said and we walked to my dorm.

"hola!" michelle said.

"hi fat chicken, will you go to get salted carmel ice cream please?" i asked her

"too farrr" she complained and i rolled my eyes.

"leo get it?" i said not making eye contact with him.

"i'm with michelle, too farr" he said and i looked at roger.

"sorry hun no salted carmel ice cream" i said and he giggled.

"okayy" he said and i smiled.

"now roger.. um.. possibly could you make my grade go uppp pleaseeee" i begged even though i didn't really care at this point i just wanted something to be proud of.

"is this why you're with my rach?" he asked in a serious tone.

"no no rog i just need something like that to make me happy. wait i already have something that makes me happy, you!" i said and he giggled.

"maybe i can make your grade go up a little.. don't tell anyone i'm doing this though rachie.." he said and i nodded.

"hey what about me!?" michelle said from the corner.

"uh.. maybe i could.. if you want.." roger said

"i was kiddinggg i already have perfect grades even though i'm dumb" she said and i laughed.

"well roggie.. um.. can i do something with your dick?" i said and i chuckled.

"rachel! no! oh my god after you graduate in the summer then we can do that stuff.. okay?" he said and i nodded sadly.

~~~~

i haven't updated in super long sorry bbys love youuuu