youre joking

"um.." he said and i looked at him.

"what baby? please tell me.." i said and he looked into my eyes.

"i really love you yeah? and i would never hurt you okay?" he said and i nodded slowly very shocked that he said he loved me.

"anyways.." he said and i looked at him.

"just let it out rog" i said.

"i have a fiancé" he said quickly and i gasped.

"what?! you're joking! right?!" i screamed at him.

"sorry.." he said and i started tearing up.

"why the fuck would you do this to me?! and her!?" i shouted and he told me to calm down. how the fuck am i supposed to be calm?

"no! why would you do this dumbass?!" i said shoving him and crying.

"rach.. i want you more than her.." he said

"well you'll probably leave me if we ever get engaged for a younger one!" i said and he shook his head.

"rach i really really really like you.. love you actually.. you're.. different.. in a good way" he said standing up. "i'll call her right now and break it up.. i never really liked her.. my dad just really wants me to marry.." he said and i leaned in and cried into his chest.

he wrapped his arms around me gently and stroked my hair. yeah i'm really angry at him. but i genuinely love him.

"i'm so sorry rach.." he said and i nodded.

"call her!" i said looking up at him angrily.

he walked over to the phone and dialed a number.

"hello?" a ladies voice came through.

"hi vera.." he said in an upset tone.

"hi baby! how are you?" she shouted through the phone.

"i'm fine.. um.. we really have to talk.." he said.

"yeah i have some thing to tell you too!" she said all perky.

"cool.. vera.. i found someone better.. who isn't just with me for my body.. she loves me for me.." he said slowly.

"what?! you prick! whatever! good thing i was fucking cheating on you and now i'm pregnant and thank god the baby isn't yours considering you always wore a condom! cunt!" she said and i grabbed the phone from him. mainly not wanting him to get hurt.

"shut up little baby. good thing he cheated on you too and good thing he's leaving you you perky little dick head i hope to never speak to you again. bye" i said hanging up and looking at roger who was trying really hard not to cry but he still was crying.

"oh baby.." i said hugging him gently.

"i'm so sorry roggie.." i started rubbing his back soothingly.

"you don't ever have to see her again" i said looking up at him and resting my chin on his chest. he was obviously hurt. you could see the pain in his eyes.

"what hurt you so much dear?" i asked him.

"that she was cheating on me.. and never loved me.." he said and i pouted.

"oh baby i'm so sorry.. honestly yeah thank god the baby isn't yours.. you'd have to deal with you more huh?" i said and he looked at me and nodded. he smiled a little at me.

"i love you rachie.. i really love you so much.." he said. i started blushing and he sighed happily.

after a little bit we both calmed down.

"we need to do something other than sit in this hotel room" i said and he agreed.

"there's an amusement park?.. that would be fun?" i said and he nodded.

"sounds like a plan" he said and i smiled.

"hurray" i said and he smiled at me.

"i'm scared of big roller coasters though rog" i said and he giggled.

"you're so cute" he said and i smiled.

we both got up and walked to the door quickly. we were both pretty excited.

it was a little awkward though because i was still a little angry at him for not telling me sooner.

~~~~~~~~

sorry this is short. i didn't wanna leave the last one on a cliff hanger for to long ;)