party

"hi michelle" michelle gets up from bed and smiled.

"hi rachow" she said 

"theres a party tonight! are you goingg?" michelle said grabbing her bag and opening it.

"duh im always at parties" i rolled my eyes and looked around.

"want to hear about what just happened?" i said quickly.

"yes please" she said as she stands up. i honestly didnt want to tell her because she would probably laugh.

"sooo i got detention in mr.taylors class and he um.. you know.. rammed me from behind" i said chuckling a bit.

"anyways fucking devin walked in half way through and he better not get roger fucking fired" i scoffed and she looked at me shcoked.

"you and mr. taylor.." she said making an okay sign with one hand and sticking her pointer finger through the hole. i just nodded at her and giggled.

"wow rachow.. dont get pregnant" she said to me and i just laughed and walked to my dresser. i got a short silver sparkly dress out and quickly changed into it. tonight was going to be hard not dancing the night away with boys.

after about 30 minutes michelle was changed and we walked to the party location. i looked around the basement of one of the buildings.

i saw jade and leo making out and i looked at michelle who looked like she was trying to not care but she really did.

i walked over to a circle of boys and squished myself next to devin and some other boy. i looked at devin evily then looked at all of them. 

"what are you playing?" i asked.

"we were waiting for a girl.. you're the perfect one we could ask for" some guy said and i smiled.

"well.. what game?..." i asked.

"7 minutes in heaven" he said and i rolled my eyes.

"we need more girls here!" i shouted and a bunch of the girls sat in the circle.

i was still sitting next to devin. he smelled like cheese and shampoo. gross.

"rachel you go first" one of them said and i span the bottle quickly.

"and it lands onnn... devin!" the guy said and i looked at devin disgusted. i got up and walked into the closet. devin followed me and i sat down. he shut the door and i looked at him. he sat in front of me.

"so.." he said and i rolled my eyes.

"did you tell anyone?" i asked him and he shook his head. "no rachel and im not going to..if.." he said and i could already tell where this was going.

"you suck my dick" he said and i rolled my eyes.

i tied my hair up and looked at him.

"go on.. un do your pants hurry up" i said and he quickly pulled his pants and boxers down a little and i looked at his dick. he was like average. 

i bent down and took his length into my mouth. it tasted like he hasnt showered in awhile.

i moved my head up and down and he pushed my head down. i dont know why i felt like crying because of this. 

"mm rach" he said and i just rolled my eyes and moved my head faster.

"im close" he mumbled and i really did not want to swallow his cum.

"has anyone seen rachel?" i heard quietly from the other side of the door. i could barely hear over the soft music and all the other talking so i just kept going with devin. 

then i heard the door knob jiggle. then the door opened and roger was standing in the doorway. seriously out of everyone.. roger walks in.

i pulled off quickly and stood up and grabbed his wrist and pulled him in and made devin leave. i shut the door quickly and hugged him.

"im sorry!" i said and he just stood there.

"he said he wouldnt tell anyone if i did that rog.." i said tearing up and he looked down at me. 

"you left your notebook" he said and i looked at him.

"do you forgive me?" i whispered and he sighed and opened the door and walked out. 

fuck this is so terrible. he hates me now. he didnt even give me my notebook.

i walked out. i really needed a drink or two.. or three. so i walked over to the table with alcohol and poured myself a shot and i drank it quickly. and i did it again.. and again.. and again.. and so on.

i didnt even know what was happening. i just remember flashing lights devin and a bunch of other men and i somehow woke up in my bed.

i looked around the room with a throbbing headache and i stood up and got changed. i chugged a whole glass of water and took an advil. surprisingly i wasnt going to be late so i just walked to class slowly.

once i got there i walked into the classroom. i looked terribly messy and tired. i looked at roger and walked over to him.

"hi.." i said and he didnt even look at me.

"hi ms. murphy.. did you do the homework?" he asked me and i looked down and started tearing up.

"no.. i was drunk last night roger you know that and everythings messed up because i tried to fix it" i said.

"right. go take your seat" he said and i walked to my seat and put my head head on my desk.

once everyone was there he started talking.

"alright i have just a personal announcement.." he went on. "so im engaded and i just wanted to tell everyone just in case i act different"

"what?! why would you do that!?" i accidentally shouted standing up. 

"huh?" he said in a stupid voice. i walked up to him.

"you know what i fucking mean roger!" i scolded at him genuinely not caring about anyone else. 

i grabbed his arm and pulled him out of the classroom shutting the door. i started sobbing. he was just.. looking at me.

"you said you never wanted to lose me!" i said and he sighed.

"rach i.." he said but i cut him off.

"i was trying to help you keep your fucking job roger! not just for me but for you too! it wasnt supposed to be "cheating" it was supposed to be helpful roger!" i said shoving him and i fell to the ground.

"rachel.." he said pulling a ring out from his pocket.

"promise ring.." he said quietly and sitting next to me.

"im not engaged to her.. i want to be "engaged" or whatever to you rach.. not married just yet though" he said and i looked at him.

"what?.." i whispered and he nodded.

"go on.. take it" he said and i grabbed the ring and put it on my ring finger.

"woah rog.. this looks expensive. i dont deserve it" i said and he rolled his eyes. "you definitely deserve it rach" he said and i moved closer to him and pecked his lips. 

"i love you" he said to me.

"i love you too.." i said looking into his eyes.

~~~~~~~~

word count - 1153 

thank u so much for reading thissss