secuirty

i walked back into the big classroom and looked around.

everyone was staring at me and i walked to my seat and sat down. roger walked in behind me and i sighed.

he started teaching and i was half asleep the whole time. he looked at me a few times which made me happy.

i couldn't stop thinking about the promise ring. was it a promise he wouldn't leave me? probably.

he handed out the homework that i wasn't going to do to everyone and when he got to my seat i looked up at him for a second then looked back down.

someone tapped my back and i looked at them.

"what do you want?" i said to him.

"that door isn't sound proof you know" he said and my heart dropped.

"fuck off" i said turning back around to face forward. i think roger heard him so he walked to the front of the class.

"now.. you won't have to do homework for a month if you don't tell anyone else about what you heard" he said and i looked at him.

the class agreed with him and i sighed in relief.

~~~

after awhile the class ended and i walked up to him after everyone was gone.

"sorry i flipped out.." i said and he hugged me gently.

"sh rach.. it's fine i didn't mean to make you angry or jealous.. well i kind of did.." he said and i pouted.

"im sorry i did anything" i said.

"i hate devin" i mumbled and he sighed.

"yeah.. the whole class knows now.. fuck" he sighed and kissed the top of my head.

"can i go to your dorm?" i begged him and he nodded. "of course" he said and i grabbed his hand gently. we walked to his dorm through the back building quickly.

he opened the door and he let me in first and i walked in quickly. and he followed me shutting the door and locking it. i walked over to his sofa and sat down.

"i love you rog can we cuddle?" i asked and he walked over to me and sat next to me and kissed my cheek.

i laid down with my head on his lap and he looked down at me.

he started stroking my hair and i sighed.

"sorry roggie" i mumbled and he looked at me.

"you have nothing to be sorry for princess" he smiled and looked at the door as someone knocked.

"hide rach" he said and i got up and ran into his room and went to the bathroom.

i heard him walk to the the door and open it.

"hiii rogg" i heard a familiar woman's voice come from the door.

"vera why are you here?.." i heard roger.

"i miss youu" that stupid slut said.

"rach!" he shouted and i walked out of the bathroom and walked next to him.

"fuck off" i said pushing her back a little by her forehead.

"get your dirty hands off me" she said and i just shut the door and locked it.

he sighed and i looked at him. i heard her start pounding on the door and i jumped.

"babe go to the bathroom again just in case" he said and i walked back to the bathroom.