shower

i woke up and looked up at him. he was a little blurry because i had just opened my eyes.

his little snores were absolutely adorable. i poked his chest and he looked at me.

"good morning rach" he said. "good morning.. mr. taylor" i giggled remembering last night. he blushed a little bit.

i got up from under the blanket and looked at myself in the mirror. i was still naked.

"wow this is a good view to see" he said and i looked back at him.

"is it?" i asked and he nodded biting his lip while staring at my bum.

"want to shower together?" i asked him.

"sure why not" he said standing up. he was a bit erected and i chuckled at him.

"you're such a teenage boy rog.. as soon as you see a girl naked you get horny" i said trying not to laugh. he smiled at me.

"well it's not my fault you're beautiful" he said and i nodded.

"i suppose" i said and walked into the bathroom turning on the shower.

"no sex rog" i said stepping in.

"awww wh-" he started saying before i cut him off.

"ah fuck i forgot towels damn.. can you get some?" i asked and he nodded and grabbed a few towels and hung them up.

"come in baby i'm lonely" i said pouting.

he stepped into the shower and put his hands on my waist. he was even more erected now. maybe a blow job wouldn't hurt.

i slowly got on my knees and he looked at me stroking my hair. i grabbed the shaft of his cock and looked up at him.

"pretty boy" i whispered to him.

i put the tip of his member into my mouth. i've only gave a handful of blowies in my life. hopefully i could please him.

i pushed my head down a bit further. my gag reflex is terrible but you gotta do what you gotta do.

i started bobbing my head slowly. he grabbed all my hair and held it back like a ponytail. what a gentleman.

he pushed my head down further and i moaned onto his member.

"mm good girl" he said. i started moving my head a bit faster and looked up at him.

"wow" he said with his mouth a bit open.

i tried pushing my head down further and moaned quietly vibrating his dick.

i felt him shiver a little. it was pretty hot honestly.

"mm! rach!" he said as i moved my head as fast as i could.

"i'm.. mm! i'm gonna-" he said as he came inside my mouth. i swallowed it and pulled off and stood up.

"wow rachie you're so good at that" he said and i smiled then grabbed a little bottle of shampoo.

"turn around babe" i said to him and he turned around and i squirted a bit of shampoo into my hand and started cleaning his hair gently.

i made sure to massage his scalp while doing that because i know that feels good.

i got shampoo all over his hair then told him to wash off. he stepped under the running water and looked at me.

"thank you rach" he said and i smiled at him. "anything for you" i said.

i grabbed shampoo and cleaned my own hair quickly then washed it off.

then i conditioned his hair the same way i did the shampoo. i then grabbed a wash cloth and put body wash on it. i slowly started cleaning his shoulders and chest. i wanted to clean his whole body.

i then started washing his stomach.

i then got on my knees and started to clean his member off.

"better not get hard" i said chuckling and he looked down at me.

"i'll try.." he said smiling.

i started cleaning the tip. then the shaft. then his balls. i could tell he was turned on. really surprising he didn't get hard though.

i then started cleaning his thighs and knees and feet. i turned him around and cleaned all around him.

"wash off now rog" i said and he washed all the soap off his body and hair.

"i feel like a baby" he said and i giggled. "all clean and i don't smell like nicotine" he said and i nodded.

"i thought you didn't like smoking?" i asked him.

"in class i don't.. i don't want all the kids to start getting all addicted to it like me" he said and i frowned.

"aw roggie" i said patting his head. he smiled at me.

i then conditioned my hair and cleaned myself off. then i turned off the shower.

i stepped out of the shower and wrapped myself in a towel. i was dripping water all over the floor.

he got out and wrapped a towel around his waist. he looked really hot.

i watched water drip down his chest.

"rachh my eyes are up here" he said pointing to his face. i looked into his eyes and smiled.

"cutie" he said then walked out of the bathroom. i followed him out.

"guess we will have to wear the same thing we wore yesterday.." he said and i nodded.

"guess so" i said and dropped my towel.

he looked me up and down then dropped his towel.

we both got dressed quickly.

"rachel.. i have to tell you something.." he said and i looked at him concerned.

"what is it?" i asked him

"um.."

~~~~~~~~~~~

cliff hanger >:) hehe

word count: 921