hotel

"roggg" i said

"hm?" he said back to me and i looked at him

"you said we could get a hotel" i said a bit upset we weren't there yet.

"oh yeah of course" he grabbed my hand and walked out with me quickly.

"well when we get there it will be off campus and-" he cut me off

"fine we can fuck" he said and i smiled really big.

"yay! yay yay yay! i'm so excited!" i said basically squealing and he was giggling at me.

"damn someone's excited hmmm?" he asked and i nodded

we started walking to a hotel and we rented a room for the night. we walked to our room on the third floor. it was so lovely.

"wow" i said and he smiles at me.

i jumped on to the bed and sighed happily "this is so amazing" he nodded and smiled.

i took off the sweatshirt he gave me. "already?" he said and giggled. i nodded.

"yes i need ittt" i said giggled. he got onto the bed and straddled me slowly and looked me up and down. "holy shit" he said and i smiled "you're so beautiful.." he said and i started blushing loads.

he put his hands on my boobs and squeezed them a bit. he pulled my shirt off slowly and smiled.

"do you like my bra? i got it from your store" i said and he smiled at me. "that's so cute" he said. "now i think it would look good off too" he said slowly reaching behind my back and undoing my bra.

he pulled it off and looked at my chest with a shocked look on his face. "holy.. wow rach" he said and i smiled and blushed.

"how much prettier do you get without these little shorts and undies off?" he said moving down and taking my shorts off. i watched him.

he then slowly pulled my underwear off. i bit my lip and he smiled. "wow you're like actually stunning" he giggled.

he took his shirt off quickly and i moaned under my breath realizing what was about to happen. he undid his belt really quickly and pulled his jeans and boxers down his cock springing up hitting my sensitive spot a bit.

"mm!" i moaned quietly and he smiled. "cutie" he said and i giggled. he positioned himself to push in.

"ready baby?" he said and i nodded quickly.

he pushed in slowly. i moaned quiet loud and he chuckled at me.

"you're so big babe" i said and he nodded and blushed a little.

"good girl" he said. he started thrusting slowly.

"mm! rog!" i moaned and he smiled.

"call me mr. taylor" he said. nice kinky shit.

"fuck me harder mr. taylor!" i shouted and he started thrusting a bit harder. he rest his hand on my chest and i smiled.

"you're such a good girl" he said and i moaned quietly. he looked into my eyes and i smiled at him. "wow" he whispered under his breath. i blushed a bit.

he started to thrust harder and faster.

"fuck yes!" i said and he smiled and moaned quietly. he moved his hand up to my neck. he started to choke me a little.

"is this okay ms. murphy?" he asked biting his lip. i nodded. he tightened his grip and i blushed loads.

"god you're so fucking hot" he said thrusting a bit harder and i moaned breathlessly.

"i'm close" i whispered. he nodded at me.

the bed started hitting the wall quite hard and his skin hitting mine made the room filled with noises. it was pretty hot.

"ah!" he said as he tried pulling out but he accidentally came in me.

he quickly took his hands off my neck.

"shit sorry.." he said as he pulled out.

"it's fine rog" i said and leaned forward and kissed him gently.

he kissed me back. we started to use tongue and i smiled.

we kissed for a few minutes then we stopped.

"cuddle?" i asked him and he nodded.

we started cuddling. i had my head on his chest listening to his heart beat.

we both fell asleep in each other's arms slowly.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

sry i haven't updated! and sorry this one is kinda short. i want to get something up for you all 🥺

word count: 724