caught

ugh. i hate monday's. the hardest day of the whole week.

i got up and changed into my uniform quickly. i was already going to be fucking late so i'll get to see roger less. fuck.

i grabbed my bag and skateboard and started riding my skateboard to class. i went as quick as possible and i arrived at his classroom quickly.

i picked up my skateboard and walked into the class room and everyone looked at me.

"sorry i'm late i over slept" i said walking to my seat and leaning my skateboard against my desk.

"it's fine.. just don't you be late again ms. murphy" mr. taylor said. i don't want him to refer to me as ms. murphy and i don't was to call him mr. taylor unless he's being kinky.

i crossed my legs and tried looking at the board in front of the class.

like i was actually focusing. yeah right. roger was standing right in front of me and he was wearing tight jeans to expose everything fuck.

michelle wasn't there. she didn't want to show up today.

speaking of that i looked over to my left and saw jade and leo sitting next to each other which made me feel kind of sick. poor michelle.

mainly since when we were little it was me jade and michelle and we were best friends how could she just betray us. it's fine though i guess.

i tried to avoid looking at mr. taylor at all but i just wanted to tease him a little. so i opened my bag and pulled a lollipop out.

i unwrapped it and put it in my mouth and looked at him. i saw him glance at me and i smiled at him.

"rac- ms. murphy.. no lollipops missy" he said and i took it out of my mouth.

"im practicing my sucking for all the men" i said smirking at him. i could literally see his heart drop i could just tell that hurt him. i didn't mean to upset him though.

he walked over to me and looked down at me and i looked up at him just like we did in the shower.

he pulled the lollipop out of my mouth but i just grabbed it right back.

"well excuse me mr.taylor that's mine!" i shouted sticking it back into my mouth and crossing my arms.

"give it to me" he said holding his hand out. i shook my head.

"i paid for it" i said and i discreetly winked at him. he looked so cute mad.

"five.. four.. three.. two.." he said and i put it in his hand at the last second and i looked at his fingers and bit my lip a little.

i was getting obviously horny to him.

"thanks ms. murphy.. now" he said walking to the front of the class.

"can you solve what's on the board ms. murphy?" he asked and waved me to the front. shit.

i walked up and he gave me a piece of chalk and i looked at it.

"um.." i said quietly and i started trying to solve it on the board.

the i decided to drop the chalk. you know, to tease him.

i bent over and i was wearing a little thong. i made sure my skirt went up so he could see it but i was behind his desk so no one else could see.

"fuck.." i heard him mumbled quietly so only i could hear it. i got back up and i looked at him and smiled.

"well.. rach.. i mean ms. murphy.. you obviously weren't paying attention.. thats the final straw for today.. detention" he said and i looked at him a bit shocked.